Check your account email address ×

The left is weird

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You cant hide the issue from kids as they will be exposed to it sooner or later. That being said you shouldn't be introducing it at an age where the kids likely don't even understand it. I'd be pissed if I were a parent.

Just now, Angry ginger said:

Smh at this sort of thing. Zero reason for it 

I agree but these holier than thou  Republicans can save it.

7 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And be sure to be here next week when our special guest is a heroin dealer

A pedophile to teach them how to touch themselves.  :wall:

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You cant hide the issue from kids as they will be exposed to it sooner or later. That being said you shouldn't be introducing it at an age where the kids likely don't even understand it. I'd be pissed if I were a parent.

Just say he's playing dress up, it's not like the kids are gonna ask if he's a pitcher or a catcher.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes there is....to try and normalize it.

By that logic the only reason not to do it is to stigmatize it...

Just now, Wildboer said:

Just say he's playing dress up, it's not like the kids are gonna ask if he's a pitcher or a catcher.

:lol: Sorry but not allowing drag queens in classrooms of the really young is not stigmatizing it.  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

True. So letting them in classrooms isn't normalizing it either.

Wrong.   It is.   Trying to introduce it to children that age is trying to normalize it.   They think EVERYTHING in the classroom is normal.  

Because its not one doesn't mean its the other.     Nice reach though. :bc:

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wrong.   It is.   Trying to introduce it to children that age is trying to normalize it.   They think EVERYTHING in the classroom is normal.  

Because its not one doesn't mean its the other.     Nice reach though. :bc:

If you have a problem with it being normalized that absolutely means you want it to be stigmatized. The reason it freaks you out in the first place is your own stigma.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If you have a problem with it being normalized that absolutely means you want it to be stigmatized. The reason it freaks you out in the first place is your own stigma.

Jesus.   Teaching the kids its wrong would be stigmatizing it.   Just not allowing it into the classroom is doing NOTHING.   Its not like the kids are going around wondering "hey, where are the drag queens."  

giphy (6).gif

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

So the problem here is that he's a drag queen, not that he got arrested for prostitution in 1996, right?

No, The problem is children don't need to be exposed to weird fucks like this guy. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Its a mental disorder. It should be stigmatized. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe, designating Halloween as bring a drag queen to elementary school day could be an option?  

Reminds me of the South Park with Garrison teaching sex Ed.  
yes Clyde,  the dirty sanchez , another good one. 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No, The problem is children don't need to be exposed to weird fucks like this guy. 

Exactly...just send them to Boys Scouts or Church where they can diddled  in private.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why....at lest the left let's you know what they are about while Republicans are toe tapping in airport bathrooms. BTW what's sad is that despite your enlightened above it all schtick you're just a follow the crowd and join in the pile type.

You’re dumb. 

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Be a freak, that’s your business. Have drag queen read alongs trying to normalize mental illness, that’s your business too. 

Good parents make it their business not to participate in this. Bad parents cave to bullshit virtue signaling. 

If I want to stigmatize it I will, I make up my own mind about how I feel about things. You’re free to stigmatize me into being intolerant. But I don’t care what you think about me, not sure why you care about people you claim to hate. 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

There's simply no reason to post what he posts. No one is saying any of the things he mentioned are okay. 

Yep. And besides, it’s the gays and mentally deranged that screw up the boy scouts and the Catholic church. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1