Check your account email address ×

China deal??

jtssrx

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

they offered to cut existing tariff rates and suspend new ones. This is not a China/US trade deal. Not even close.

It’s much more than that. While most here just parrot MSM talking points there appears to be something much bigger at play here. It involves the Chinese stealing certain seed hybrids, some FBI arrests of Chinese nationals in Iowa in 2016, a  6 company merger including Monsanto, Dow, etc and a Chinese food conglomerate. If I get the time I’ll gather the links but if you really want to know search yourself, but it won’t be easily found for obvious reasons. 

It's great that Trump has tried to get a deal with China and he deserves credit for doing so.  I don't believe that there is anyway China will stop stealing IP, that's on China not the US.

36 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:lol: no it's not.

Wrong 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/politics/us-china-phase-one-trade-deal/index.html

Besides China is not confirming. Last time China said Trump lies.

Hes manipulating the market towards a major catastrophe if he is allowed to consistently do shit like this.

Edited by Mainecat

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wrong 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/12/politics/us-china-phase-one-trade-deal/index.html

Besides China is not confirming. Last time China said Trump lies.

Hes manipulating the market towards a major catastrophe if he is allowed to consistently do shit like this.

yes you are wrong this is not a TRADE deal it's a simple purchase and sale agreement FFS but keep going to CNN for your 'facts'.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Told you it was close. You laughed at me 

2 hours ago, frenchy said:

This isn’t a trade deal drop. Not even close. 

2 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

What is it? Spin me a yarn of information

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

they offered to cut existing tariff rates and suspend new ones. This is not a China/US trade deal. Not even close.

Well, well.....sounds like Drip is being lead around the nose  by Trump yet  again....interesting. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

It's great that Trump has tried to get a deal with China and he deserves credit for doing so.  I don't believe that there is anyway China will stop stealing IP, that's on China not the US.

this

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

yes you are wrong this is not a TRADE deal it's a simple purchase and sale agreement FFS but keep going to CNN for your 'facts'.

He gets his facts straight from DU. Not being sassy either that’s 100% what he does.