Check your account email address ×

Horowitz makes it known that the FISA applications relied ENTIRELY on the information from Steele's sub sources regarding Carter Page and that they still submitted FISA renewals after finding out that it wasn't credible

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy shit.   Horowitz just said the FBI sent an amendment letter to FISA court in June 2018 still lying about everything.   Fuck people should be going to jail.   If I was Page I'd file $100 mil lawsuit against them.  

They were using Page to spy on Trump.   No question about it. 

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Holy shit.   Horowitz just said the FBI sent an amendment letter to FISA court in June 2018 still lying about everything.   Fuck people should be going to jail.   If I was Page I'd file $100 mil lawsuit against them.  

That’s all “hearsay”.  Hearsay is not direct evidence unless the direct evidence is based on hearsay.  Then....

Wait a minute....let me check my notes again....

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Cheese is priced wtf

The agent who did the security briefing for Trump also filled out a 302 stating it was investigatory by nature as well.  

Wow.  Everything that has been stated and much worse went on.  

Edited by Highmark

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

But there is no Political Bias

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

But there is no Political Bias

At the very beginning with Priestep simply saying we want to look at Carter Page that may have been true however not for the first FISA application and the rest there was complete bias.   Maybe or maybe not political it could have been personal against Trump himself but the bias was obvious.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

No charges of any consequence will come from this.  Trump will take 2020.  And for some weird reason, that will be enough because, “it’s just politics”.

DC is, without any doubt, the smartest government to ever rule over its own people.  They actually impress me more and more every day.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Horowitz: They illegally surveilled the campaign.  

About says it all.  

Hes being sure to repeat the fact they lied to start and continued to lie to futher the investigation.     no way to get around it  people should be brought up on charges.

Edited by old indy

4 minutes ago, Tickle Shits said:

Basically the investigation wasn’t to stop any meddling, it was meant to catch the trump campaign doing anything illegal at any cost.  And they found nothing 

Yep.   By law they need to notify the campaigns.   They did Hillary and not Trump.   When they did "brief" Trump it was done in an investigatory manner.   This was an insurance policy for removal of a President if he won.   I call that a coup by the DOJ.  

Edited by Highmark

OH MY FUCKING GOD do these fossils need to go!   i dont care what part of government it is  we need term limits!       nothing will ever change  otherwise, and with that it probably wont, but we need people that still have the strength to speak the fuck up and not look like one could keel over at any moment........... disgusting what represents us. 

• Like 1

Can't imagine if this was reversed and this was done to Obama.   I really can't even imagine.  

I don't care what party you are.   This is really bad.   If they do this to a candidate what are they doing to us.  

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yep.   By law they need to notify the campaigns.   They did Hillary and not Trump.   When they did "brief" Trump it was done in an investigatory manner.   This was an insurance policy for removal of a President if he won.   I call that a coup by the DOJ.  

The report showed they badly misled the FISA court. Borderline lied to them. 

Just now, Tickle Shits said:

The report showed they badly misled the FISA court. Borderline lied to them. 

No it actually show's they lied to them and misled them.  While you can call them one in the same or not the dems will lean on misled.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

No it actually show's they lied to them and misled them.  

It’s seriously fucked 

when they found Steele’s source for the dossier, he basically confirmed it was all shit

so then, when they went back to the fisa court, they again only used the dossier as evidence, but then reaffirmed the court that they found the source for the dossier, and “he was very open and compelling”  about it

It shows how they can demonize anyone.    and do.   this is real bad.  they are trying feaverishly trying to protect the name of the FBI and DOJ but none of this would be happening today if those departments were doing their jobs correctly.              is Schiff even in the room?

Edited by old indy

Just now, old indy said:

It shows how they can demonize anyone.    and do.   this is real bad.  they are trying feaverishly to protect the name of the FBI and DOJ but none of this would be happening today if those deptments were doing their jobs correctly.              is Schiff even in the room?

This is the Senate.

People need to be going to jail.   Period.  

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the Senate.

People need to be going to jail.   Period.  

oh yah for sure.  i was curious if schiff was sitting in back the room sweating bullets yet or not.      fuckers probably got one foot out the door ready to bolt where ever he is.

Edited by old indy