Check your account email address ×

Latest GFS Snowfall Model Runs to 12/27

jtssrx

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Latest models looking good for snow and cold at the start of the new year. :gm2:

Happens every year, right about the time when my Christmas vaca is over. :lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I never take holidays over Christmas because I normally have no time left. I'm working a few hours Christmas day and all day new years day to bank some sweet double time OT to use later. 

19 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I never take holidays over Christmas because I normally have no time left. I'm working a few hours Christmas day and all day new years day to bank some sweet double time OT to use later. 

Have to work within the kids vaca schedule at school. My youngest is a senior now so that ends soon and I’ll be wide open again. 👍

23 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Have to work within the kids vaca schedule at school. My youngest is a senior now so that ends soon and I’ll be wide open again. 👍

Luckily ours works out great and I think there is one day we might have to pawn him off on someone else. :lol:

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Hopefully you get to ride over the holidays :bc:

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Last time I rode between Christmas and New Year's was 12/99.   Way to much traffic.  Trails were blown out by lunch time. Ain't ever doing that again.

Our  Christmas shutdown schedule just got posted yesterday.  I was hoping to bank 8 days, but we're blacked out 12/24 12/25 and 12/31 1/1. Still got 4.  The  31st and 1st is still a possibility because I'm #4 on the list to work.  They schedule light, then have to add guys at the last minute because they're behind because they didn't have enough man power.  Being #4 on the list, I'll more than likely get added. 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Now that mine is graduated and getting ready to start an apprenticeship, I'm hoping to start doing some Sun-Fri and Sun-? trips.   Way less traffic and a lot better trails.  

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Fuck it just leave the kid at home what's the worst that can happen. :snack:

Almost to the finish line bro, we have some trips planned already.

:news: 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Holy fuck. Just looked at the 10 day. I will be riding in a hoodie?:lol:

72 in Clearwater all week. Might be time for a road trip.

:whistle: