Check your account email address ×

So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival

Snake

Said Obama:

"I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations," he insisted.

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI -- not just in this case, but in any case. FULL STOP. PERIOD. Guaranteed. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department," he said.

Says FISA report:

When we asked Comey about meetings with the White House concerning Crossfire Hurricane, he said that although he did not brief the White House about the investigation, he did mention to President Obama and others at a meeting in the Situation Room that the FBI was trying to determine whether any U.S. person had worked with the Russians in their efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S. election. Comey said he thought it was important that the President know the nature of the FBI’s efforts without providing any specifics. Comey said although he did not recall exactly what he said, he may have said there were four individuals with ‘some association or connection to the Trump campaign.’ Comey stated that after he provided this information, no one at the meeting responded or followed up with any questions. Comey did not recall specifically when this meeting took place, but believed it may have been in August 2016.

The White House meeting also included then-National Security Advisor Susan Rice, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and then-CIA Director John Brennan, the inspector general found.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

e did mention to President Obama and others at a meeting in the Situation Room that the FBI was trying to determine whether any U.S. person had worked with the Russians in their efforts to interfere in the 2016 U.S.

seems vague enough. What’s your problem with this?

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Na, Trump can lie and it doesn't matter one bit to right wing hacks.

Neal

and the Kenyan can lie and it doesn't matter one bit to left wing hacks.

31 minutes ago, Pete said:

The fucking guy is a flat ot liar

Just like

" I found out about the emails just like you guys did.. on the news..

Fucking liar

knowingly used Illegal unsecured lines of communication repetedly then Lied to congress and the people on national television.  wheres the outrage from the left?

Just now, old indy said:

knowingly used Illegal unsecured lines of communication repetedly then Lied to congress and the people on national television.  wheres the outrage from the left?

Not gonna happpen

Hes black

Just now, old indy said:

No not likely.    the IGs report must be uncovering a lot of his BS though.   hes likely not as polished at cover ups as the Clinton machine.   

I like seeing his name spread about all this lying and corruption the left owns.. Hes definitely part of it.

No question.      i was bored silly yesterday and spent time looking for the news clip of Hillary saying   and i forget exactly what it was but it was somthing to the effect of  "you better fix this or we will all end up in prison"   it seems to be gone from the web,  i cant find it anywhere, just like it was wiped away with a cloth or somthing.....   

Just now, old indy said:

No question.      i was bored silly yesterday and spent time looking for the news clip of Hillary saying   and i forget exactly what it was but it was somthing to the effect of  "you better fix this or we will all end up in prison"   it seems to be gone from the web,  i cant find it anywhere, just like it was wiped away with a cloth or somthing.....   

lmao

Doesn't surprise me

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Pete said:

The fucking guy is a flat ot liar

Just like

" I found out about the emails just like you guys did.. on the news..

Fucking liar

He was emailing her with a "secret" name all while claiming that he didn't know she had a non govt server.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

and the Kenyan can lie and it doesn't matter one bit to left wing hacks.

49 minutes ago, Pete said:

protected person of color

33 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not gonna happpen

Hes black

Poor dopo....so scared of the black man...pussy. 🤣

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor dopo....so scared of the black man...pussy. 🤣

nope

Just a protected class no matter how much corruption

Doesn't surprise me you like it

Just now, Pete said:

nope

Just a protected class no matter how much corruption

Doesn't surprise me you like it

Who said I liked it....they are all lying sacks of corrupt shit and color ain’t got nothing to do with it.