Check your account email address ×

Ben called this chick gross

jtssrx

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor dripper....too fucking dumb to breath. Just end your families suffering

Ben you've actually simulated gay sex in a rape van everybody knows you have gay tendencies. Oh yeah that your behavior is gay on a daily basis. Fuck you're skinny like a gay.... 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yes, not digging a fat chick full of make up and photo filters makes a guy gay. Guaranteed without all that shit she’s hideous. 

That's anything but fat, your head is bigger than waste and your ass is damn near as big as hers :news:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Ben you've actually simulated gay sex in a rape van everybody knows you have gay tendencies. Oh yeah that your behavior is gay on a daily basis. Fuck you're skinny like a gay.... 

I was asleep you stupid faggot....maybe you should be calling out the guys simulating humping me while I was passed out.

Dumbass faggot ass moron

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Yes, not digging a fat chick full of make up and photo filters makes a guy gay. Guaranteed without all that shit she’s hideous. 

Bussman is gay too dripper???

42 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was asleep you stupid faggot....maybe you should be calling out the guys simulating humping me while I was passed out.

Dumbass faggot ass moron

Huzy said he reached underneath while he was hammering your ass  ... & said your little pencil was hard as a rock :read:

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Huzy said he reached underneath while he was hammering your ass  ... & said your little pencil was hard as a rock :read:

Now this is some gay fantasy shit ....good god man just let it out 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Now this is some gay fantasy shit ....good god man just let it out 

The vid was posted homosexual Bhenny... 

Add in the vid you just posted of Bussmelon prancing around & riding in his Mach Z looking tightey whiteys ... 

Huzy shooting that cum gun he had all over your face in another vid  ... you might as well just come out of the closet son :read:   

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The vid was posted homosexual Bhenny... 

Add in the vid you just posted of Bussmelon prancing around & riding in his Mach Z looking tightey whiteys ... 

Huzy shooting that cum gun he had all over your face in another vid  ... you might as well just come out of the closet son :read:   

I've never been anywhere near Huzy and a "cum gun" .....no idea what you're fantasizing about but it's obvious you've focused on some weird made up sexual shit with me involved.....faggot

Just now, f7ben said:

I've never been anywhere near Huzy and a "cum gun" .....no idea what you're fantasizing about but it's obvious you've focused on some weird made up sexual shit with me involved.....faggot

He had that gun at Jammins party you were getting ass raped in the van. Others on here can verify. Were you that drunk you don't recall that either? :read:

• Haha 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

He had that gun at Jammins party you were getting ass raped in the van. Others on here can verify. Were you that drunk you don't recall that either? :read:

I have zero clue what you're babbling about. Also there was no ass raping in the van. That's you're fantasy