Check your account email address ×

Epstein didn’t kill himself...he’s not even dead

The MSM won’t tell you this.  If you really think that someone with that much power and influence and their own island  would allow themselves to be killed let alone take their own life then you’ve been reading too many memes.  I remember finding it suspicious when we were told that  food lover Anthony Bourdain had killed himself.  Didn’t add up.  Suicidal people have no appetite.  Then I figured out that he had been killed by William Barr to serve as Epstein’s body double for the autopsy.  Trump couldn’t kill Epstein because he had stockpiled damaging information against him that people close to him would release if they didn’t receive daily proof of life updates.  Epstein is currently living in Baja California under the assumed name Andy Dufresne.   

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

The MSM won’t tell you this.  If you really think that someone with that much power and influence and their own island  would allow themselves to be killed let alone take their own life then you’ve been reading too many memes.  I remember finding it suspicious when we were told that  food lover Anthony Bourdain had killed himself.  Didn’t add up.  Suicidal people have no appetite.  Then I figured out that he had been killed by William Barr to serve as Epstein’s body double for the autopsy.  Trump couldn’t kill Epstein because he had stockpiled damaging information against him that people close to him would release if they didn’t receive daily proof of life updates.  Epstein is currently living in Baja California under the assumed name Andy Dufresne.   

“A” - Effort

”C+”- Content and humor.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

“A” - Effort

”C+”- Content and humor.

Wut, you think it’s malarkey or something?  

You can only get this quality news from FNN (Fringe News Network) where their slogan is “All Conspiracy All The Time”.  How do you get it?  It’s only available from Directv and it costs $17.76 per month.  But you can’t just call and ask for it.  A current subscriber has to vouch for you ahead of time or the operator will just act like they’ve never heard of it.  It will then show up as channel 1776.  They’re also limiting membership to no more than 1,776 people so it can never be mainstream.  I already used up my one vouch for this month but if you ask around maybe someone you know has FNN.    

32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Meh....this one totally misses the mark.

Also you shouldn’t  riff on Epstein satirically because its obvious that no conspiracy is too outlandish to be discounted there

I think I fixed that for you.  But I do concede your point and appreciate the feedback.  That’s how we improve :) 

8 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I think I fixed that for you.  But I do concede your point and appreciate the feedback.  That’s how we improve :) 

The potential is there kid.....just a little bump in the right direction from time to time will pay dividends in the end

13 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Wut, you think it’s malarkey or something?  

You can only get this quality news from FNN (Fringe News Network) where their slogan is “All Conspiracy All The Time”.  How do you get it?  It’s only available from Directv and it costs $17.76 per month.  But you can’t just call and ask for it.  A current subscriber has to vouch for you ahead of time or the operator will just act like they’ve never heard of it.  It will then show up as channel 1776.  They’re also limiting membership to no more than 1,776 people so it can never be mainstream.  I already used up my one vouch for this month but if you ask around maybe someone you know has FNN.    

Is all this mockery and lame sarcasm part of getting your 32nd degree merit badge before you get blindfolded and peed on while kneeling on the checkerboard floor?

Edited by bussman
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, bussman said:

Is all this mockery and lame sarcasm part of getting your 32nd degree merit badge before you get blindfolded and peed on while kneeling on the checkerboard floor?

Tough crowd.  Guess I found the line :lol: