Check your account email address ×

If I hear one more time

About ROUND-UP weed killer, and cancer lawyers on TV commercials, and BURISMA/UKRAINE bullshit, I'm gonna' want to smash somebody with two 5-D-Cell MAGLITES, tig-welded together!!!!  :mc:

Edited by Guest

the early 80s i worked for a large lawn care company, there were a few guys that just didnt get it. the body doesnt process herbie like pesticides.. one guy in particular would get sent to spray a parcel down with round up and nOT care that he would get soaked with the shit. i mean dripping wet after spraying with a hand can for an hour...  talkin five or six large tanks full.

ive often wondered and though,,,,hes gotta be dead!?

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Cold War said:

For 550.   It coming!    miscreants.....:lol:

64AF55D9-E8D8-4F43-A5E4-2615EE3F387F.jpeg

It's not racist because it's impossible for white people to experience racism. Remember Moto teaches that we honkey's invented racism!  :lol:

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I hate the "My Pillow" Commercials, I won't even look at them cause of that Dork.

Mike Lindell, what a fukkin doosh!! 

Guess how much he's made selling those fukkin things?????

Are you ready??????

100 Million dollars!!!!!!! Yup, and he's friends with Trump. Go figure. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Poor @Polaris 550, he thought Roundup was a spermacide so he drank it!  :lol:

Oh, you think that was funny??? I posted my broads, where's yours, you big faggot? 

Did you bang any broads in Boston?   No.

Did you bang any broads in Florida? No.

Did you bang any broads in Auburn? No.

Did you bang any broads in Alaska? No.

So, it's obvious that you're gonna' be workin' on a GAY OIL BARGE. Yup, all those sweaty, greasy guys, stuck in a small cabin on that boat for 4 months, and don't tell us they won't be playin' " DUELIN' BANJOS "  on the speakers. 

Kivvie is on the oil barge named " DELIVERANCE " out of Kodiak, Alaska. Now, we know why. 

21 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It's not racist because it's impossible for white people to experience racism. Remember Moto teaches that we honkey's invented racism!  :lol:

Must be something to it.   Not getting a fraction of the coverage of the pretend beating Jessie smalut took. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

For 550.   It coming!    miscreants.....:lol:

64AF55D9-E8D8-4F43-A5E4-2615EE3F387F.jpeg

F1A7B918-DC74-4D9E-8FEE-DC3260B1C9FD.jpeg

Blacks know that whites don't give a fuck about other whites. That's why they are getting away with this shit. If they knew that a bunch of white guys would go down there and mow down the first black group they saw, things might change.

It NEVAH happens!! We rarely see white guys  goin' nutso in retaliation. 

White guys are basically pussies, number one.

White guys don't want to get arrested, number two.

White guys have too much to lose, number three.

White guys aren't gonna' stick their necks out for some broad they don't know, and who wouldn't give them the right time of day.

EXAMPLE: I was in a supermarket Tuesday evening. This bitch walks by in tight black pants, high boots, and she is a fukkin' knock-out gorgeous!!! Did she look at me? NO!! Did she like me? NO!!!! Did she show any interest in me? NO!!!!!! FUCK THAT BITCH!!!! FUCK THAT BITCH!!!! FUCK THAT BITCH!!!! Fuck them nigger boys, they wouldn't have ta' kick her ass, I would've done it myself!!!!