Check your account email address ×

Trumps Ramblings Even A Little Much For Fox and Friends

Good grief.  He just s rambles like an idiot.  But, there is a precedent on the picture deal.  If she refused to hang up the CIC in the US Embassy, it’s telling.  Usually in all Foreign State Offices, Along with all military company, battalion and Regimental HQ’s there is the executive branch pictures in a designated area.  Now, if they didn’t have one of Obama, VP, SoD, etc...then it may be different.  I’d be floored if Obama’s pics weren’t up.  

So...yeah....it’s clear they were trying to run their own little show over there under their own plans or, the plans of the last POTUS.

Trump, as usual, can’t convey an idea without making it look all about his own narcissism.....because, it usually is anyway.

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good grief.  He just s rambles like an idiot.  But, there is a precedent on the picture deal.  If she refused to hang up the CIC in the US Embassy, it’s telling.  Usually in all Foreign State Offices, Along with all military company, battalion and Regimental HQ’s there is the executive branch pictures in a designated area.  Now, if they didn’t have one of Obama, VP, SoD, etc...then it may be different.  I’d be floored if Obama’s pics weren’t up.  

So...yeah....it’s clear they were trying to run their own little show over there under their own plans or, the plans of the last POTUS.

Trump, as usual, can’t convey an idea without making it look all about his own narcissism.....because, it usually is anyway.

as i have said before often it's not about what he does but how he does it.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

as i have said before often it's not about what he does but how he does it.  

Prepared speeches via TelePrompter.  That’s all he should do.  That’s how the last rockhead did it and people thought he was a freakin’ genius.  Trump can’t ad lib for 30 seconds without looking like a retard.  Jesus.  I’d even be fine anymore if he stuck to tweetering.  Listening to him bounce and ramble around makes me cringe.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yeah. It's clear.  They were trying to run their own show.  Not Trump's personal lawyer, the EU ambassador and Boris and Igor on their special mission.   Those damn career diplomats who were trying to do their jobs were the bad ones.  :lol:

You believe everything Elcheeto says no matter how many times he lies.  That's awesome.  

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Oh yeah. It's clear.  They were trying to run their own show.  Not Trump's personal lawyer, the EU ambassador and Boris and Igor on their special mission.   Those damn career diplomats who were trying to do their jobs were the bad ones.  :lol:

You believe everything Elcheeto says no matter how many times he lies.  That's awesome.  

Shut up you fat little fuck.  Go wax your pointy bathtub and cry about your own country’s politics.

:lol2:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shut up you fat little fuck.  Go wax your pointy bathtub and cry about your own country’s politics.

:lol2:

It's dark out, below 0 and rivers are low.  No kayaking tonight.  All the little Trumpkins are my entertainment.  

Keep up the good work dumb fuck.