Check your account email address ×

Experts all agree Toyler Buttcocks is daft

f7ben

"Essentially, I could not agree more with the authors," said Svante Pääbo, a biologist and director of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany, who worked on the Neanderthal genome but was not involved with the new paper.

"What the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one, even when recent migration is disregarded," Pääbo told Live Science. "It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

When our ancestors first migrated out of Africa around 70,000 years ago, they were not alone. At that time, at least two other species of hominid cousins walked the Eurasian landmass—Neanderthals and Denisovans. As our modern human ancestors migrated through Eurasia, they encountered the Neanderthals and interbred. Because of this, a small amount of Neanderthal DNA was introduced into the modern human gene pool.

Everyone living outside of Africa today has a small amount of Neanderthal in them, carried as a living relic of these ancient encounters. A team of scientists comparing the full genomes of the two species concluded that most Europeans and Asians have approximately 2 percent Neanderthal DNA. Indigenous sub-Saharan Africans have none, or very little Neanderthal DNA because their ancestors did not migrate through Eurasia.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Essentially, I could not agree more with the authors," said Svante Pääbo, a biologist and director of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Germany, who worked on the Neanderthal genome but was not involved with the new paper.

"What the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one, even when recent migration is disregarded," Pääbo told Live Science. "It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

If they actually have Neanderthal DNA to map the genes they should clone one and raise it normally and prove their theory or not :bc: low IQ Faggot 

10 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If they actually have Neanderthal DNA to map the genes they should clone one and raise it normally and prove their theory or not :bc: low IQ Faggot 

Pretty sure behn is a Neanderthal 

19 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Africans don’t have Neanderthal DNA because they never interbred. Everyone else in the world does. Science doesn’t care about your feelings :lol: 

So it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with geography.

Like I said you stupid motherfucker

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Wrong.....I said that there is no genetic difference among races.

You disagreed

I proved you wrong

Except you’re wrong :lol: 

Africans don’t carry Neanderthal DNA. Everyone else does. This is just basic science, I have no clue why you get so emotional over it 

13 minutes ago, 168hp CAT 800 said:

Except you’re wrong :lol: 

Africans don’t carry Neanderthal DNA. Everyone else does. This is just basic science, I have no clue why you get so emotional over it 

Too dumb

Edited by f7ben