Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I have actually served the community my entire life

PP is lying

This is how by coming on a sled forum and belly ache about liberals and conservatives 

Just now, toslow said:

This is how by coming on a sled forum and belly ache about liberals and conservatives 

My job is serving the Public everyday front line where people feel they have the right to yell at you, tell you your lazy, overpaid and I PAY YOUR WAGES you work for me. 

This is how I know so much about the hate people have, I live it 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

My job is serving the Public everyday front line where people feel they have the right to yell at you, tell you your lazy, overpaid and I PAY YOUR WAGES you work for me. 

This is how I know so much about the hate people have, I live it 

So you’ve seen the disapproval people have for Trudy first hand 

7 hours ago, toslow said:

So what’s your gig? Garbage man,

I guess your opinion of  a person that gets to work at 6am spends the entire day in the environment (rain snow sleet winds) slugging your shit away is somehow not worthy and should be look down a pond.

no I am not a garbage guy 

Repeat Repeat Repeat

Of course the people in this room aren't hurting so PP tells them of the the other half of Canada's that don't have food or rifles 

He is going to repeal the hunting ban and put that money ( what money) into stopping gun smuggling 

The guy is a joke

Fuckerson mocks mass shootings while not understanding a ban on a single shot homemade pistol.

As they both laugh about mass shootings with this firearm they seem to lack the intelligent to realize Canada has banned all pistols being single shot or not.

When you have hate and not much intelligent you get a tv show

He can understand how they even found this gun to ban, call those people idiots :lol:  instead of a search well done finding obscure items

While over half of Canada will be starving and have no gifts this weekend Trudeau flies to Jamaica as a Family trip for Christmas, he has some nerve thinking he deserves a holiday.

Please share your turkey with your starving neighbours peering in your window on Christmas

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

While over half of Canada will be starving and have no gifts this weekend Trudeau flies to Jamaica as a Family trip for Christmas, he has some nerve thinking he deserves a holiday.

Please share your turkey with your starving neighbours peering in your window on Christmas

Hope he wears his mask 

• Haha 1

While CPC supporters are all up in arms about PP's question not being answered we need to know "do you know the average price of a home in Ottawa?"  

Question is why do we care if he knows? and what is PP going to do with that answer.

Answer = YES I do know :dunno:  would CPC hatekeepers be happy with that that he does in fact know 

This really show the stupidity CPC is going to and how uneducated the Canada Proudless crowd is

PP makes 200k a year to ask stupid questions

Went to the  mall yesterday and couldn't find a parking spot,  PP says Trudeau is planting cars in all parking lots to make it look like we are no broken.

Imagine if the other half population was able to shop for gifts

How many here have no food for Christmas and an empty corner where your tree used to go before Trudeau 8th year as PM

Santa to finish up very early this year since half of all people won't have Christmas due to Trudeau NORAD confirms Santa is way ahead of schedule

Most of my nieghbours are sitting in the dark and burning furniture to keep warm.  None have food it is so sad PP vision is spot on, how can we be so blind

6 hours ago, toslow said:

Post up them stats 

sure can but does it matter? you will believe what you want too and that is the lies PP spews 

https://www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2021/as-sa/98-200-X/2021009/98-200-X2021009-eng.cfm

here is a good one

• From 2015 to 2020, the poverty rate for one-parent families headed by a woman with a child aged 0 to 5 fell by more than half, declining from 62.7% to 31.3%.

And you know how you thing Trudeau hasn't done anything for Natives but in reality has done more than any PM

• Census data can help shed light on the poverty experiences of the growing urban Indigenous population. In Winnipeg, which has the largest Indigenous population of all urban centres in Canada, 23.2% of First Nations people, 10.5% of Métis and 14.4% of Inuit lived in poverty in 2020. By comparison, in 2015, the corresponding proportions were 44.0% of First Nations people, 19.7% of Métis and 27.3% of Inuit.

plain and simple PP is the HATEKEEPER

c-g03-eng.png

copl-eng.jpg

• It has a horizontal axis showing years, from 2012 to 2020, by increments of 1 year.
  • The line shows that the poverty rate was 15.0% in 2012.
  • The line shows a decrease in the poverty rate over the most recent years, highlighting the following data points: 14.5% in 2015, 11.2% in 2018, 10.3% in 2019, and 6.4% in 2020, the lowest point on the graph.

8 hours ago, toslow said:

Thought we were talking about 2022

I am. PP is lying to you he doesn't use main stream news source 

Like i said post info means nothign to a ONEWAY - It is like asking "do you know how much a house is in Ottawa" over and over again to The Tourist Minister 

Since you will disagree, how about you post where more are in Poverty under Trudeau like PP says has happened :dunno:  I doubt to say anything from you

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am. PP is lying to you he doesn't use main stream news source 

Like i said post info means nothign to a ONEWAY - It is like asking "do you know how much a house is in Ottawa" over and over again to The Tourist Minister 

Since you will disagree, how about you post where more are in Poverty under Trudeau like PP says has happened :dunno:  I doubt to say anything from you

all your graphs are 2020?