Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

So pre inflation back in Feb. when GAS was .95 cents a litre these people are hurting :lol: 

He just can't call out his flag waving supporters that are very angry.  Ask why so angry.

When I served these people donuts and coffee I didn't mention the flags because I was scared of them so I only showed my support 100% 

The guy is just horrible at trying to be Prime Minister

new slogan coming HURT TO HOPE -  which isn't really a good slogan since it only provides hope and no cure

Edited by 1trailmaker

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

I guess it's not just PP saying it

https://youtu.be/dwmtBLyUOmk

funny I never saw Trudeau say stupid things like 52% of Canadians are starving

50% of Canadians didn't have Christmas gifts

never saw Trudeau support fuck Harper flags with coffee and donuts

Remember Harper was saying Syrians will kill us if we bring them here :dunno:  well that never happened 

lets consider Canada was in a recession that lasted 7 years under Harper with his STAY THE COURSE 

worst record on all fronts by any PM - this is fact now

Actually I don't see anything the as the same.

What I see is CPC supporting blockades of borders and proudly take selfies with now criminals.

Pat King

Chris Barber - PP spoke out about releasing  him on his GUN and WEAPON charges saying he isn't a danger but seems to blame Trudeau with lies about him releasing criminals

James Topp

When has Trudeau marched with anti Canadians 

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

harper again? :thumbsup:

no like I said Trudeau never said any stupid things like 50% are starving.

You are a ONEWAY you believe what you want to believe nothing including facts will change that.

We have no position fore or against, I just complain and make up shit. 

He said he will ban all mandates but ....... back pedal

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Not the question 

fuck do you ever read?

I wouldn't disrespect any leader period unlike you and many others here.

I won't fly a anti Canada flag

I will never our flag upside down 

but you have and continue too disrespect our Prime Minister :dunno:  People with this anger rarely have any valid points other than they hate a person.

Respecting someone doesn't mean you agree with them.  You clearly have zero management skills when you want something done you dont start by calling the person you want to help names and produce anger.  This has no place in moving forward ever.

So I have no time for flag waving anti Canadians 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

fuck do you ever read?

I wouldn't disrespect any leader period unlike you and many others here.

I won't fly a anti Canada flag

I will never our flag upside down 

but you have and continue too disrespect our Prime Minister :dunno:  People with this anger rarely have any valid points other than they hate a person.

Respecting someone doesn't mean you agree with them.  You clearly have zero management skills when you want something done you dont start by calling the person you want to help names and produce anger.  This has no place in moving forward ever.

So I have no time for flag waving anti Canadians 

Me neither, but I’m not a miserable prick on a sled vomiting negative crap everyday in every post 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You sure hate it when your love gets called out on his bullshit 

I am still waiting for the exact law that Trudeau wrote that allows bail for violent criminals, I hear PP blaming him 

best to stick with 

nice hair

blackface

pedophile 

rapist 

The real Trudeau 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am still waiting for the exact law that Trudeau wrote that allows bail for violent criminals, I hear PP blaming him 

best to stick with 

nice hair

blackface

pedophile 

rapist 

The real Trudeau 

From what I’ve read that’s just a part of Trudy actions 

Rebel news is in need of money and is saying Trudeau is directly going to stop REBEL :lol:  Trudeau never said one word about REBEL

More lies from the form of hate - Rebel will die because it isn't worth anything and has zero benefit 

SEND MONEY TO PP TOO

you better start loving PP

Research Co. measured a four-point lead for the Conservatives over the Liberals — 35 percent against 31 percent — from coast to coast, numbers well within 338Canada vote projection confidence intervals. The NDP (at 19 percent) and Bloc Québécois (8 percent) also stand at recent levels.

• Like 1

The Ipsos poll conducted exclusively for Global News found 35 per cent of Canadians surveyed believe Poilievre is the best candidate for prime minister, while 31 per cent said the same of Trudeau, who trails the new Opposition leader in a majority of provinces — including Ontario.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You would think PP would be running away with the Polls :dunno:  but he isn't 

If PP hides for the next 2 years, doesn't talk to media and keep the hate train going he might get close to a  victory.

But if he has to answer any question he won't fair well as he doesn't take questioning very well 

What would happen if PP gets a minority but Trudeau actually makes coalitions with NDP and remain in power :dunno: 

You see Conservatives could never have a coalition because they work with no other Party's ever.  this is at all levels of government

PP needs 40%