Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

What’s dumb is when you call an election halfway into your term thinking you’re going to get a majority.

what a waste of taxpayer dollars. But fools like you champion this kinda behaviour 

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

What’s dumb is when you call an election halfway into your term thinking you’re going to get a majority.

what a waste of taxpayer dollars. But fools like you champion this kinda behaviour 

Every person I know wanted an election because "who would vote Trudeau" 

THE RIGHT is calling again for an election and matter of fact the FREEDUM was calling for an election just 4 months after the last one.

When should the next election be called?

40 minutes ago, toslow said:

You just said we don't want an election :dunno: 

make up your mind

Why would you call an election just 14 months after that last one? 

are you good until 2025?  or when?    non answers don't count

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

You just said we don't want an election :dunno: 

make up your mind

please try to keep up, not anywhere in that post did i say what you are insinuating. but hey nice try. 

Now back to the question you're dodging 

Did you see the cons asking for an election?

1 minute ago, toslow said:

please try to keep up, not anywhere in that post did i say what you are insinuating. but hey nice try. 

Now back to the question you're dodging 

Did you see the cons asking for an election?

wow

Yes they did, yes you did, yes other angry people did :dunno: don't ask for proof because you won't believe or read it, you can't even remember your own posts on the topic

You are now posting that Trudeau is scared to call an election because he is losing in polls :dunno: but you don't want an election right?  

too funny

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

wow

Yes they did, yes you did, yes other angry people did :dunno: don't ask for proof because you won't believe or read it, you can't even remember your own posts on the topic

You are now posting that Trudeau is scared to call an election because he is losing in polls :dunno: but you don't want an election right?  

too funny

as i remember the cons was asking not to have an election. but trudy thought he would fuck them over and get a majority> BANG didn't happen. but hey spend more money is how the liberals think they can fix the problems.

We are still waiting to see where the 6 billion dollars went thats unaccountable still today

Edited by toslow

I take it you are for calling an election again, no need to be ashamed 

Trudeau is afraid 

I take it you are posting like a beaten kid again

1 minute ago, toslow said:

as i remember the cons was asking not to have an election. but trudy thought he would fuck them over and get a majority> BANG didn't happen. but hey spend more money is how the liberals think they can fix the problems

I see it as they ERIN was calling for an election until he called it then the motors switched.

The convoy was all about getting Trudeau out :dunno: 

not sure how you think they didn't want to take control 

I see it as they ERIN was calling for an election until he called it then the motors switched.

The convoy was all about getting Trudeau out :dunno: 

not sure how you think they didn't want to take control 

The convoy wasn't about an election it was about mandates and lockdowns, dude why you try to make up stories 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

why not answer the question?  makes no sense why you can't

I have no interest in an election anytime soon - how about you?

I could care less if they have an election, my thoughts are on the end game. wonder if you'll still be in love with the liberls or you'll flip flop 

Edited by toslow

43 minutes ago, toslow said:

The convoy wasn't about an election it was about mandates and lockdowns, dude why you try to make up stories 

I guess you missed the inquiry :dunno:  

anyway here is some info from the paper of hate

https://torontosun.com/news/national/convoy-plans-to-replace-canadas-elected-government-the-stuff-of-fantasy

well at least they protested Doug Ford's lockdowns (toughest in the country) for 1 afternoon - :lol:    but it was about mandates :lol: