Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

1 minute ago, toslow said:

show me the post wher i said he goes after hunters?

sorry you didn't, you said he did nothing at the border but make it easier.  Asked for proof links, you got them and denied all of them as "nothing has changed we always sieze guns" 

Keep following PP he is gaining speed, his lies are becoming facts, he has no policies but still worth voting for

So you agree he isn't going after hunters and PP lied about him doing so?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

sorry you didn't, you said he did nothing at the border but make it easier.  Asked for proof links, you got them and denied all of them as "nothing has changed we always sieze guns" 

No, You said that and i asked for links, jezzz dude keep your story staight 

• Haha 1

What's great to see is the provinces standing up for the rights of the people against the tyrant PM. 

% provinces going against trudys bullshit laws is a good thing IMHO

The National Police Federation (NPF) described Bill C-21 overall as a missed opportunity to reduce gun crime. "Bill C-21 does not address criminal activity, illegal firearms proliferation, gang crime, illegal guns crossing the border or criminal use of firearms," it said in its written submission to Parliamen

Edited by toslow

8 minutes ago, toslow said:

What's great to see is the provinces standing up for the rights of the people against the tyrant PM. 

% provinces going against trudys bullshit laws is a good thing IMHO

I heard, Alberta will instruct police to not enforce the criminal code of Canada.

You see this as patriotic where I don't 

Alberta isn't a place I would admire

When Harper was demanding more jail time for pot possession, we voted him out we didn't spew anti Canada bullshit.

You have noticed that most of Canada is for the ban, those 5 provices is about 20% of the population Ontario and Quebec are FORE THE BAN :dunno: 

Sorry I am a Canadian and like Canada

Edited by 1trailmaker

Join our movement

Canada Proud is a grassroots organization dedicated to defeating Justin Trudeau. We use the power of social media to hold Trudeau accountable and bypass a biased media. Each week, approximately three million Canadians see our content on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter.

We’re supported by over 600,000 Canadians and continue to gain momentum with each passing week. With your help, we will defeat Justin Trudeau and replace him with a government Canadians can be proud of.

Credible news always begs for money

https://canadaproud.org/join/

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You see this as patriotic where I don't 

Of course you don't, people that are weak need that kind of structure in there lives, they need to be told what how when to do things. Unlike strong willed people get sick and tired of having someone trying to strong hold them, lie to them them, underhand and manipulate them  

• Confused 1

funny story PP says then proceeds to say that man missed his wedding, PP found it funny

Funny how 20 people plus his wife (how he has a wife before he is married) can make it to cuba but he can't.

so the system failed :lol:  how did the 20 get there if passport office is broken..

His wife leaves without him :dunno:   

I smell something 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

funny story PP says then proceeds to say that man missed his wedding, PP found it funny

Funny how 20 people plus his wife (how he has a wife before he is married) can make it to cuba but he can't.

so the system failed :lol:  how did the 20 get there if passport office is broken..

His wife leaves without him :dunno:   

I smell something 

You should do an investigation and get back to us on what the big conspiracy is all about

5 minutes ago, toslow said:

Check out this great work by your man crush

https://youtu.be/SCGbZ8v8VxQ

Ever notice in your videos of hate they never talk about the economy other than buzz word inflation :lol:  

We know why they don't 

besides covid lockdown year(s) nothing but straight growth from 2015 until present, something NO CON government has done just to point out historic fact

the video had a couple of good chuckles in it 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ever notice in your videos of hate they never talk about the economy other than buzz word inflation :lol:  

We know why they don't 

besides covid lockdown year(s) nothing but straight growth from 2015 until present, something NO CON government has done just to point out historic fact

the video had a couple of good chuckles in it 

yrs of growth compiled with the highest inflation ever, yeah that put money in peoples pockets. your a fucken idiot 

PP says the real question is why is he so angry at  Trudeau's fake covid trails 

Just another ANGRY ALBERTIAN there are so many from there along with hire angry news is also all from Alberta 

True North

Canada Proud 

Post Millinnial 

and fake departments

Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms

Why don't people see the hate and it comes from?

An Alberta lawyer is facing criminal charges for hiring a private investigator to follow a Manitoba judge during a high-profile pandemic restrictions case.

John Carpay, then the head of  the Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms (JCCF) - has been charged with  intimidation of a justice system participant and obstruction of justice.

Last week, Winnipeg police issued a warrant for Carpay's arrest. All charges have yet to be proven in court.

"With assistance from the Calgary Police Service, a suspect was placed under arrest on the strength of a Canada-wide warrant with charges authorized by Manitoba Justice," said a news release from the Winnipeg Police Service (WPS).

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/alberta-lawyer-charged-for-having-a-manitoba-judge-followed-during-the-pandemic-1.6215217

Hey I know, let’s house feed and clothes the 500.000 new immigrants that Trudy brought in. 

it will be good for the economy. You know after three yrs of tax payers paying they can get a passport and travel back to the country they came from 

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

Hey I know, let’s house feed and clothes the 500.000 new immigrants that Trudy brought in. 

it will be good for the economy. You know after three yrs of tax payers paying they can get a passport and travel back to the country they came from 

I know you try to understand things but you need to try harder.

Canada is not paying for these new immigrant arrivals, Canada does bring in supported refugees 

Try and learn the difference 

also growth is not possible without immigration that is why we have brought in over  1/4 million every year for the past 40 years