Jump to content

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 1trailmaker

    5010

  • ArcticCrusher

    3077

  • revrnd

    1181

  • 02sled

    1141

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hold back vaccines and allow thousands upon thousands of international travellers in from Jan 3 to Feb 21 to Pearson alone with no possible way of tracking and checking them is a complete and total be

Posted Images

Younger people are getting more severely ill with COVID, and more quickly, prompting desperate “rescue”  interventions for people as young as 22 at one Toronto Hospital.

On Monday, 17 people with COVID-19 were connected to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, or ECMO, at Toronto General Hospital, the highest number since the pandemic began. Their ages ranged from  22 to 61. Four are in their 20s or 30s.

 

“Certainly, we’ve seen a shift in the kinds of patients that we’re seeing coming to the ICU in this wave,” said Dr. Eddy Fan, medical director of the Extracorporeal Life Support Program at Toronto’s University Health Network, or UHN. His ECMO unit, the largest in Canada, is also a provincial referral centre

In wave one and two, most of those put on ECMO because of COVID-ravaged lungs were older, in their 50s and 60s, with chronic health problems. Now, they’re younger, many previously healthy.

 

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-very-clear-shift-younger-people-getting-sicker-faster-with-covid-doctors-say

 

Most likely Dr. Eddy is lying and there are actually no sick covid patients anywhere in Canada..

As patients are flown to other hospitals due to over crowding we can with confidence say this too is a blatant lie.  ORNGE is full of shit they are not transferring patients...

 

Anyone that believes any of this needs to get better information like from facebook or Lilley 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Younger people are getting more severely ill with COVID, and more quickly, prompting desperate “rescue”  interventions for people as young as 22 at one Toronto Hospital.

On Monday, 17 people with COVID-19 were connected to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation, or ECMO, at Toronto General Hospital, the highest number since the pandemic began. Their ages ranged from  22 to 61. Four are in their 20s or 30s.

 

“Certainly, we’ve seen a shift in the kinds of patients that we’re seeing coming to the ICU in this wave,” said Dr. Eddy Fan, medical director of the Extracorporeal Life Support Program at Toronto’s University Health Network, or UHN. His ECMO unit, the largest in Canada, is also a provincial referral centre

In wave one and two, most of those put on ECMO because of COVID-ravaged lungs were older, in their 50s and 60s, with chronic health problems. Now, they’re younger, many previously healthy.

 

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-very-clear-shift-younger-people-getting-sicker-faster-with-covid-doctors-say

 

Most likely Dr. Eddy is lying and there are actually no sick covid patients anywhere in Canada..

As patients are flown to other hospitals due to over crowding we can with confidence say this too is a blatant lie.  ORNGE is full of shit they are not transferring patients...

 

Anyone that believes any of this needs to get better information like from facebook or Lilley 

 

Bull fucking shit.

 

 

Image

Edited by ArcticCrusher
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bull fucking shit.

 

 

Image

:lol: 

Can you link to this chart at the Toronto Open Data Portal?  this twitter image isn't offical.

I am going to bet you can't find this simple information clearly found by someone 

 

Other than that I will stick with what the Toronto head Doctor says - since it is live

Link to post
Share on other sites

TORONTO — The president of the Ontario Hospital Association says the province could face a new surge in patient transfers and cancelled surgeries as it deals with the third wave of COVID-19 in the weeks ahead.

Anthony Dale says if the trend of increasing patient numbers arriving in the province's hospitals continues, it will further strain capacity.

Dale says that will lead to patient transfers running "24-7" to ensure they receive life-saving care and additional cancelled surgeries will be added to the current backlog of 250,000 procedures.

He says intensive care units across Ontario are seeing younger patients, with more severe cases of COVID-19, which is straining the system.

 

Dale warned that the pandemic is not over, despite more widespread availability of vaccines, and stressed that people must follow public health measures.

"I am very concerned about the breakdown in social cohesion and the understanding of the risk and the sacrifice that is still needed to get us all through this safely together and without unnecessary death and harm and further massive disruption to hospital care," he said.

 

On Monday, Ornge Air Ambulance said between Jan. 1 and March 25, at least 601 patients have been transferred by it or local paramedic services to help address the pandemic capacity crunch in hospitals.

Dale says patient transfers have picked up in recent days, citing the example of hospitals in Scarborough where patients are being transported to Kingston, Ont., for critical care.

"Hospitals will move heaven and earth ... but it's all making a terrible situation worse," he said. "That's what I see over the coming weeks."

 

This report by The Canadian Press was first published March 30, 2021. 

 

So AC link from twitter or direct report from President of hospital association :dunno:

Sure are lot of people willing to lie for the cause (not sure what the cause is but) 

even ORNGE is making up fake numbers, this has got to stop all these lies are not good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada paying influencers.  Anyone except Fail surprised?

 

 

 

:lol:  Blacklocks is a paid to read   reports, since you are a member can you post the entire article?

 

I tried to search out other articles or really anything to back this catch headline.

 

The full story would be nice,  although the headline is cool

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 8:28 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

Canada paying influencers.  Anyone except Fail surprised?

 

 

 

it happened. I know of at least 6 people who work at PHAC and 2 DG's at HC who verify that is exactly what went down. But CBC and/or JT didn't tell Fail it happened so I guess it didn't....

Edited by frenchy
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, frenchy said:

it happened. I know of at least 6 people who work at PHAC and 2 DG's at HC who verify that is exactly what went down. But CBC and/or JT didn't tell Fail it happened so I guess it didn't....

AC can't post the article so how about you?  can you post more than a catch headline.

I asked for the full story something you and others here have no interest in...

 

So to get this straight, if a government promotes its programs this is somehow very wrong?

Are ads on TV okay promoting vaccines? 

Is this like using tax money to force private businesses to put up decals (made by his own company) promoting a political view of a Party?

 

I have a feeling the ONEWAY is going to be big on this one

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

AC can't post the article so how about you?  can you post more than a catch headline.

I asked for the full story something you and others here have no interest in...

 

So to get this straight, if a government promotes its programs this is somehow very wrong?

Are ads on TV okay promoting vaccines? 

Is this like using tax money to force private businesses to put up decals (made by his own company) promoting a political view of a Party?

 

I have a feeling the ONEWAY is going to be big on this one

When is Blacklock's Reporter ever wrong?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

When is Blacklock's Reporter ever wrong?

not sure you have to pay to read, seems odd no one ever posts from that site other than the catch paragraph 

 

Full story please

Link to post
Share on other sites

Due to overwhelming demand, the first day of every month with be known as the Month Fools day in celebration of our PM.

 

 

image.thumb.png.5b8f23a97707385725310b3c44e4bc87.png

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, frenchy said:

only in Fail-land - it never happened if the CBC or Toronto Star don't print a story about it :lol: 

 

On 4/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

When is Blacklock's Reporter ever wrong?

So in other words you have no story only a catch headline from a site that will only let you read if you pay them money :lol: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

 

So in other words you have no story only a catch headline from a site that will only let you read if you pay them money :lol: 

 

 

Is this really hard for you?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2021 at 11:32 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: 

now you know why FORD is locking us down

Variant is running in Canada - wake up

 

going to anti mask and this is a fake virus protest isn't helping, its making it worse 

 

 

Good use for Trudeau.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...