Check your account email address ×

The Minnesota Wild !!!!!

f7ben

How the fuck does a professional team end up with so little talent. Zero high end talent whatsoever 

Take a look at fantasy rankings.

The Wild have one fucking player in the top 200

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, jammin said:

For the life of me I cant figure out why / how the bears though he was better than Mahomes or Watson.   Good lord    :lol: 

And they traded up to make that glorious pick!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

And they traded up to make that glorious pick!!!

The bears owners and management will go down as some of the dumbest and most incompetent of all time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

The bears owners and management will go down as some of the dumbest and most incompetent of all time. 

They still have some work to do to pass up the Ford Family in that regard.

Just now, Woodtick said:

You spelled rich wrong. They still sell out with a shity team. 

Because of the market here. It's the same with the Cubs. Look what dollar bill wertz did to the Hawks for all of those years. They shit in their fans eye. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Because of the market here. It's the same with the Cubs. Look what dollar bill wertz did to the Hawks for all of those years. They shit in their fans eye. 

So many tickets to sporting events in Chicago are sold to companies entertaining customers. The customers are filling the seats and could care less,because the tickets are free. My customers all want Bears or Hawks tickets. A lot of them decline baseball. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Talk about 2 years minimum of high priced FA pickup's (and payroll in general) and still miss the playoffs.  

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How the fuck does a professional team end up with so little talent. Zero high end talent whatsoever 

Take a look at fantasy rankings.

The Wild have one fucking player in the top 200

I was at the game last night, pretty pathetic.  Virtually the same team as last year but everyone is a year older.

The Blues were bigger, controlled the puck better, and we're more decisive with moving the puck.

Boudreau didn't have any ideas in the post game interview on how to turn things around.  I got an idea and it involves getting rid of Boudreau and some of the legacy do nothing players.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I was at the game last night, pretty pathetic.  Virtually the same team as last year but everyone is a year older.

The Blues were bigger, controlled the puck better, and we're more decisive with moving the puck.

Boudreau didn't have any ideas in the post game interview on how to turn things around.  I got an idea and it involves getting rid of Boudreau and some of the legacy do nothing players.

The problem ain't Boudreau and its isnt even close to the same team as last year.....are you fucking retarded??

30 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So many tickets to sporting events in Chicago are sold to companies entertaining customers. The customers are filling the seats and could care less,because the tickets are free. My customers all want Bears or Hawks tickets. A lot of them decline baseball. 

I never pay for ticket bro. Bears, bulls, Sox, Hawks. My vendors have all of those.