Check your account email address ×

The Strike Is Over: UAW Members Ratify Deal With General Motors

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So go start a union in Mexico then. Better yet...find a way to negotiate where it doesn't end up fucking the rest of the auto industry and state of MI as a whole. 

Why would I give a fuck about Mexico? Chrysler is investing billions in MI and creating thousands of jobs how’s that fucking MI?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, yami123 said:

Why would I give a fuck about Mexico? Chrysler is investing billions in MI and creating thousands of jobs how’s that fucking MI?

UAW almost plunged the state into a recession. You have no idea what this strike did to other companies outside the union do you? 

Just now, yami123 said:

Yeah they enjoyed being on strike for over a month just to try and screw the suppliers and such 🙄

What they did to themselves should stay within themselves. Meanwhile Other companies have layed off tons of people, forced big pay cuts and forced furlough time. All because the UAW chose  to walk of the job! Do you think my friends forced to take a 10% salary cut had a choice? How about all those in the plants of suppliers that got layed off? The only choice I was given was to choose the weeks where I don't get a paycheck now.  Thanks UAW  :bigfinger:

Find a better way or find a better job

Are you going to reimburse me for lost pay? Are you going to give me my bonus that my company will likely hold back now? No you're not! Zero sympathy here for the Union anymore. The support I used to have for them is now gone.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

What they did to themselves should stay within themselves. Meanwhile Other companies have layed off tons of people, forced big pay cuts and forced furlough time. All because the UAW chose  to walk of the job! Do you think my friends forced to take a 10% salary cut had a choice? How about all those in the plants of suppliers that got layed off? The only choice I was given was to choose the weeks where I don't get a paycheck now.  Thanks UAW  :bigfinger:

Are you going to reimburse me for lost pay? Are you going to give me my bonus that my company will likely hold back now? No you're not! Zero sympathy here for the Union anymore. The support I used to have for them is now gone.

:goodpost:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

So in short. The union is the reason you have a job?

You should be blowing them then!

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So in short. The union is the reason you have a job?

You should be blowing them then!

:lol: You must be trolling!!!!

If the UAW went away today I'd still have a job and wouldn't be affected in the least. I don't need the UAW and neither does the company I work for and many others. There's only one group that needs the UAW and guess who that is?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

If the UAW went away today I'd still have a job and wouldn't be affected in the least. I don't need the UAW and neither does the company I work for and many others. There's only one group that needs the UAW and guess who that is?

No trolling

You said yourself. UAW strike put you out of work.

• Thanks 1

Just now, awful knawful said:

No trolling

You said yourself. UAW strike put you out of work.

Explain to me how you think I need the Union? Why are they the reason I have a job? Why should I be blowing them?   

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Here's a little help

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

The only choice I was given was to choose the weeks where I don't get a paycheck now.  Thanks UAW  :bigfinger:

There it is.

You said the strike put you of work. Did you not.

UAW going back to work, you go back to work.

Am I wrong?

Yes, you are. 

Tell me...How do I need the Union when they are costing me thousands right now?  Who in their right mind loses thousands of dollars then turns around and thanks the union for it? 

Just now, Skidooski said:

Yes, you are. 

Tell me...How do I need the Union when they are costing me thousands right now?  Who in their right mind loses thousands of dollars then turns around and thanks the union for it? 

So in your own words.

UAW working puts a paycheck in your pocket!

Go it!!

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

what a world where that is even considered to be an issue.  what jobs outside union shops get to full pay in that little time

Lots

18 hours ago, yami123 said:

Spoken like 2 people who have never spent a second on the line. Everyone is quick to judge how “easy” it is and their incredibly wrong. CEOS lining their pockets with millions off our work. But we’re the bad guys 🤔

Yep

18 hours ago, yami123 said:

And I’m not saying we have it bad by any means, but most are quick to think we sit around all day while the cars build themselves. 

Exactly

18 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

never said it was easy but in no other job are you getting top rate in less than 8 years.  And the CEO pay is immaterial,  divide it up among the rest of the workers and it might get you a night out to dinner at someplace cheap

Like I've said to you several times before, who the fuck do you think you are to judge others pay?

5 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Such huge concerns....LOL Meanwhile the rest of the auto industry is still trying to work through layoffs, forced pay cuts and furloughs so the UAW can get top pay in a few years time  SMH  

You chose your career. Sounds to me like you made a bad decision.  You got laid off, go find other work if you're so great. 

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Everybody knows why they are building cars down there. To make more profit. If you thought the price would go down you just may be an idiot.

BINGO! 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah like they give a fuck about anybody but themselves.

And if your fat ass had the opportunity to get hired at one of the auto companies back years ago, you would have taken it in a heartbeat. You're a lying cunt if you say you wouldn't.  Jealous little crybaby bitch 

40 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I work for a Union shop. We don’t bid work in UAW plants, because of the UAW. A lot of out competition doesn’t bid work in there either. Sad but true fact.

Good.  We don't want you sorry fucks in our plants. 

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You were just crying about being laid off because of the strike. Apparently you wouldn't be working 

• Like 1

So in your own words.

Go it!!

No, no you don''t  :lol: 

Lets try this one last time

If the UAW went away today I'd still have a job and wouldn't be affected

The Union doesn't make me money, it costs me money! Sweet fuck

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

You said the strike put you of work. Did you not.

UAW going back to work, you go back to work.

Am I wrong?

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

There it is.

2 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

So in your own words.

Go it!!

Oooooof 

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

No, no you don''t  :lol: 

Lets try this one last time

If the UAW went away today I'd still have a job and wouldn't be affected

The Union doesn't make me money, it costs me money! Sweet fuck

You're on furlough because of what?

You'll be going back to work because of what?

Yep

1 minute ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

You chose your career. Sounds to me like you made a bad decision.  You got laid off, go find other work if you're so great. 

You were just crying about being laid off because of the strike. Apparently you wouldn't be working 

I made a bad decision to work in the Auto Industry because the UAW fucks over people :thumb: Finally you said something that is correct. Sdaly for the UAW worker the union is getting smaller and smaller. So tell me who made the bad decision?

But I'm not laid off so get your shit straight. 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I made a bad decision to work in the Auto Industry because the UAW fucks over people :thumb: Finally you said something that is correct. Sdaly for the UAW worker the union is getting smaller and smaller. So tell me who made the bad decision?

But I'm not laid off so get your shit straight. 

So appropriate that biggest baby here is a UAW Member....he should be on their posters.  :lmao: