Check your account email address ×

Israel is losing its shit over the Syrian pullout.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What “news” feed are you on to get this nonsense all day long?  Is it a TDS package special?

:lol:

Here’s another good one. The shine is off the trump turd in Israel. 

https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/US-ignores-the-300000-refugees-its-Syria-withdrawal-created-605591

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Here’s another good one. The shine is off the trump turd in Israel. 

https://m.jpost.com/Middle-East/US-ignores-the-300000-refugees-its-Syria-withdrawal-created-605591

I find it odd you think I’d be interested in this rhetoric.  Are you an odd fellow?

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it odd you think I’d be interested in this rhetoric.  Are you an odd fellow?

It is interesting. Hillary was bought a paid for by the Jews. The decisions made in the Middle East during the Bush and Obama years were designed to keep turmoil brewing. That kept any consolidation of power from forming among Muslim nations. The policy was always about destabilizing Muslim countries. Now with America out of there, muslims can finally develop a real power base with several anchor points surrounding Israel. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It is interesting. Hillary was bought a paid for by the Jews. The decisions made in the Middle East during the Bush and Obama years were designed to keep turmoil brewing. That kept any consolidation of power from forming among Muslim nations. The policy was always about destabilizing Muslim countries. Now with America out of there, muslims can finally develop a real power base with several anchor points surrounding Israel. 

You’re so weird.

Just now, Zambroski said:

You’re so weird.

Everything I said is dead nuts on. you can’t dispute any of it. The best thing that ever happened for the muslims is trump pulling the troops out. Next will be Afghanistan. 

40 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I like it. Article after article like this one. They got Russia, Turkey, Assad, and Iran sitting next door now. Friendly neighbors. Lol

https://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Trusting-Trump-and-a-lesson-for-the-West-Proceed-with-caution-605445

You lose shit when Syrians pull out of your ass

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everything I said is dead nuts on. you can’t dispute any of it. The best thing that ever happened for the muslims is trump pulling the troops out. Next will be Afghanistan. 

I can dispute it all if I wanted but, I really don’t care.  I want us out.  Or at least, just a passive presence.  Let the tribal boy fucking heathens kill each other off like the total buffoons they are.  None of them have the balls to fuck with israel but luckily, they are stupid enough.   :lol:

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I like it. Article after article like this one. They got Russia, Turkey, Assad, and Iran sitting next door now. Friendly neighbors. Lol

https://m.jpost.com/Opinion/Trusting-Trump-and-a-lesson-for-the-West-Proceed-with-caution-605445

Bring China in there and that is one hell of a party! :bc:

Except he’s not pulling troops out so continue begging for attention if you wish. 

Good