Check your account email address ×

How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

1 minute ago, bussman said:

I see Mongo and Hampton. Who else? 

The drummer was a player and the rest were staff at one point. Trainers ect. Really cool group, I think they call them selves the Chicago Band? It’s a Bears non for profit organization?

The hot blonde that won the first bid prize came up to me and apologized for out bidding me. I told her no big deal and I was bidding for my boss with a company CC. She laughed and said she was doing the same. Her boss authorize her to go 5k on that bid? I laughed and said my boss was done at $1500 but I wanted to run the bid up. God damn was she hot! What were we talking about?

11 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That is bad ass man.  You should come down and visit for a few weeks over Spring Break.  You can cook for me every night.  

Maybe next year Tom , I've only got one week vacation and family gets to decide this year 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Maybe next year Tom , I've only got one week vacation and family gets to decide this year 

Do it.  Your youngest is 15 or will be by next year.  It may be a little edgy but she will love you forever if you do Havasu for Spring Break some day.  

The first 10 seconds is for shock value.  Skip that part.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Do it.  Your youngest is 15 or will be by next year.  It may be a little edgy but she will love you forever if you do Havasu for Spring Break some day.  

The first 10 seconds is for shock value.  Skip that part.

She just turned 12 so a little ways out yet

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She just turned 12 so a little ways out yet

Maybe Gramma or Granny for a weekend?

Dude watch this video some time.  This is Havasu in the second half of April.  These guys leave the Channel for a quick rip south.  The white boat on the right of much of the picture is a local Havasu guy.  They leave Thompson bay for a quick run south for the poker run.  Once they get about 5 miles south of town they start to pour the coals to it.  159mph in a day cruiser.  You need to take a quick look.  We see this shit from March 1st on.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Thanks 1