Check your account email address ×

Another death in the family

Well not a person this time.  Brother in law was walking his 6 year old rottie ,off leash ( which I always gave him shit for ) at his cabin,  when the dog fell down a well that was in construction.  He got the dog out and tried to rush him to the emergency vet about 40 min away  but dog didnt make it ......

• Sad 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Well not a person this time.  Brother in law was walking his 6 year old rottie ,off leash ( which I always gave him shit for ) at his cabin,  when the dog fell down a well that was in construction.  He got the dog out and tried to rush him to the emergency vet about 40 min away  but dog didnt make it ......

Damn that is awful.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn that is awful.

Yeah. Gotta be a shitty feeling. He just lost his mom in March, and if I know him, hes going to spiral down. Shitty 

22 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Shitty deal, nice job on the fucks building the well :guzzle: 

I know. I told him to make sure he pays the fucktard a visit 

46 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

What kind of well? Water Wells are usually narrow, foot wide perhaps.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I had a female rotti yrs back. One of the best dogs I ever had. She slipped on ice one winter and fucked up her hip. Spent $1700 getting it rebuilt and she was never the same. Loaded on the weight and then everything was tough for her. Killed me the day I had to put her down.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I had a female rotti yrs back. One of the best dogs I ever had. She slipped on ice one winter and fucked up her hip. Spent $1700 getting it rebuilt and she was never the same. Loaded on the weight and then everything was tough for her. Killed me the day I had to put her down.

We put our rottie down just over a year ago,  and she fucked up her leg by launching off the kitchen table eating the cats food.  Had a real bad leg injury that every vet said needed a 2500 operation. Went to a hippie voodoo vet , did some physio, acupuncture  that thingy that breaks up scar tissue I think it was ultrasound and some other weird shit. 6 visits at 80 bucks a pop and good as new lol.  She had a limp for months before that . I highly recommend that shit to anyone 

5 hours ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Yeah. Gotta be a shitty feeling. He just lost his mom in March, and if I know him, hes going to spiral down. Shitty 

I know. I told him to make sure he pays the fucktard a visit 

So the well was on,public property? 

Sucks about the dog .....but if I see a rottweiler loose on my property the dog is likely getting shot before I find out if it's nice or not. 

Control your animals.....nobody else gives a fuck about them. Simple

7 hours ago, snopro31 said:

in a prov park or nah?

Not a provincial park. 

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

What the dog doing on private property? 

Exactly.  Should have had better control or on a leash 

4 hours ago, HSR said:

Probably sniffing around,,like dogs do.

True but I never my dogs off leash cause you just never know 

2 minutes ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Not a provincial park. 

Exactly.  Should have had better control or on a leash 

True but I never my dogs off leash cause you just never know 

I like my dog.....I always make sure hes controlled. I'd feel terrible if he ran our in front of a car or something. I'd feel terrible for the person that hit it too

• Like 1