Check your account email address ×

even NBC cant ignore

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Snake posted that already. Mika is Ziggy brzynskis daughter too. Strong ties to Clintons...

I know that is what is somewhat shocking she even looks a bit deflated having to report it 

those two asswipes have toned it down quite a bit after trump mentioned "telling their story" after the election. so in the vid joe says "follow the money". so let's do it - some money went to the foundation, some money went to him for speeches and other shit. so wtf is the problem here? did some of you think bill was going door to door himself to sell speeches? the media is playing their usual games and trying to portray a close election for ratings, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Most corrupt fucks in the history of corrupt fucks :guzzle: 

why? many people have made good coin giving speeches after leaving office. this new to you? until you show me some true "pay for play" just stfu. this ain't it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why? many people have made good coin giving speeches after leaving office. this new to you? until you show me some true "pay for play" just stfu. this ain't it.

really? sad very sad . I am sure if this was out about any republican it would be non stop coverage non stop

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Judicial Watch, which obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request, released 725 pages of documents Monday, including 20 exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department. It alleges Clinton’s former top aide, Huma Abedin, provided “special expedited access to the secretary of State” for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. Many of the exchanges involve former top Foundation executive Doug Band.

“These new emails confirm that Hillary Clinton abused her office by selling favors to Clinton Foundation donors,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

According to experts, the emails confirm donors were gaining access to Clinton, yet there is no evidence she granted them special favors, an important distinction that may determine how damaging the controversy is to Clinton’s campaign.

“These emails show that there was a long line of Clinton Foundation friends who had no qualms about asking the Clinton State Department for meetings, favors, and special treatment,” said Scott Amey, general counsel at the Project on Government Oversight, or POGO. “Not shocking, but it is disappointing that there were such blurred lines between State Department officials and outsiders. I see little action on these latest requests, but I think further investigation is needed.”

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

actually the repuke candidate has more unethical dealings with his foundation and got very little coverage. about one day's worth. :news:

:lies:more hackery and fabricated Bullfuckingshit from Hackey McHackerton 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: so it was illegal for bill to get paid for speeches and other stuff?

no what is the issue is bill giving speeches then days later those corporations getting meetings at the state department

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Judicial Watch, which obtained the emails through a Freedom of Information Act request, released 725 pages of documents Monday, including 20 exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department. It alleges Clinton’s former top aide, Huma Abedin, provided “special expedited access to the secretary of State” for donors who had contributed from $25,000 to $10 million to the Clinton Foundation. Many of the exchanges involve former top Foundation executive Doug Band.

“These new emails confirm that Hillary Clinton abused her office by selling favors to Clinton Foundation donors,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement.

According to experts, the emails confirm donors were gaining access to Clinton, yet there is no evidence she granted them special favors, an important distinction that may determine how damaging the controversy is to Clinton’s campaign.

“These emails show that there was a long line of Clinton Foundation friends who had no qualms about asking the Clinton State Department for meetings, favors, and special treatment,” said Scott Amey, general counsel at the Project on Government Oversight, or POGO. “Not shocking, but it is disappointing that there were such blurred lines between State Department officials and outsiders. I see little action on these latest requests, but I think further investigation is needed.”

Automatic Jail for anyone not Clinton :nuts: imbiciles like Snot give it a pass