Check your account email address ×

Snowflake president

Anler

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Wow Trump may just be the biggest cunt to ever occupy the white house. 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....Trump is the thinnest skin pussy snowflake to ever hold office. We knew this.

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Shep had the balls to quit instead of being neutered by fox at the behest of the president. It's called integrity.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You're talking to Ricky Schroder Jr....he loves him some Trump

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Another snowflake pussy. "Don't talk about Trump! (Queef)"

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

DERP....TRUMP ISNT A SNOWFLAKE...SHEP SMITH IS FOR FOR SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT TRUMP DERP!!!!!

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I posted this in another thread. It’s really why he left. Trump controlling the media dictator style.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I did as well but  my source was a Vanity Fair article so the resident Trumpy Cats laughed it off.

Guthooked.  “Google is your friend”

Trump brought a lot of this onto himself, by slamming the media. 

However, I don't blame him for being pissed-off. They call him stupid, and infer that he is weak and thin-skinned. All derogatory statements against a fukkin BILLIONAIRE with 5 kids, and a gorgeous wife.  

Just like the black/white/police situation. Will only get worse. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Anler said:

Shep had the balls to quit instead of being neutered by fox at the behest of the president. It's called integrity.

B.S.

His biasness was glaring near the end.

If Shep had any inkling that he was pushed out by Barr, he'd be making all kinds of waves . 

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Link please.  You don’t know that.  Come on now, who’s reporting that, and did it come out of Barrs, Murdochs or Smiths mouth?  I can’t find it.

Zackly

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well these guys apparently have the secret transcripts the way they’re talking.  Jesus talk about going off half cocked.

No doubt

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

To me, it’s just a resignation.  It’s clear his own bias probably started to weigh on him.  Good on him for recognizing it.  He may have been a journalist with integrity for many years but, what I saw was a man struggling with TDS toward the end.  His show took on a opinion type show toward the end.  This isn’t really news anymore. 

Spot on !

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Guthooked.  “Google is your friend”

OWNED!

GAME - SET- MATCH 

42 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump brought a lot of this onto himself, by slamming the media. 

However, I don't blame him for being pissed-off. They call him stupid, and infer that he is weak and thin-skinned. All derogatory statements against a fukkin BILLIONAIRE with 5 kids, and a gorgeous wife.  

Just like the black/white/police situation. Will only get worse. 

It’s time to “slam” these fucking idiots that spin their webs for the world to climb through while they push the liberal agenda. That’s a fucking fact.  Some are just horribly worse than others.

Just now, Zambroski said:

It’s time to “slam” these fucking idiots that spin their webs for the world to climb through while they push the liberal agenda. That’s a fucking fact.  Some are just horribly worse than others.

Derp.....you ain't slamming anything

45 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

B.S.

His biasness was glaring near the end.

If Shep had any inkling that he was pushed out by Barr, he'd be making all kinds of waves . 

Zackly

No doubt

Spot on !

OWNED!

GAME - SET- MATCH 

Keep choking on that dick Ricky jr!

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Who's talking about impeachment, chokey Schroeder? We are talking about the pussy presidents dick in yer mouth! :owned:

Sounds like you're the one sucking the bona-fide homos cock of Shep:lol:....along with your buddy gentle Ben

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good....I'm done talking about penis's.....you on the other hand can carry on ...seems to float your boat.:dunno:

You should quit eating them too!