Check your account email address ×

1978 33’ carver boat.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:30 AM, Ez ryder said:

they are fun for a bit . cant tell you how much extra time and money  i have to do things i like to do now that i dont have a big boat to fuck with all the time .

was so fucking happy when the chriscraft left my dock for good and I knew it was my last big boat .

a lot of my buds are starting to dump there pigs now also .

but if you have not owned one you should grab one it will be fun for a few yrs . especaly if you ate keeping it on the river . but spend some real money up fr 7500 you are buying old shit if you don't know how to wrench you will be spending that every season in repairs .

I will say this was always my fav time of year for boating put up the canvas turn on the heat zero trafic zero cops no lines at the docks for fuel or waiting for a dock at the bar  fall color 

X2

12 minutes ago, s pump said:

You need something bigger. I'll give you a smoking deal on my ocean and even deliver it to Florida for you.

20190515_165845.jpg

places I am looking ain't gonna fit that.  Something that size i'd pay the slip fees and just stay on it there.  

1 hour ago, jammin said:

No more tiny house plan with an 80" kickin TV?

tiny house on the water in FL would be perfect.  One of the places i want o look at is 700 sf,  like the waterfront but i struggle looking at the neighborhood with some of the mobiles mixed in with stick builts.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

tiny house on the water in FL would be perfect.  One of the places i want o look at is 700 sf,  like the waterfront but i struggle looking at the neighborhood with some of the mobiles mixed in with stick builts.  

who gives a fuck you are there what 4 mo a year and in a bar or on a boat 50% of that time .

just get the one made of cement when the next hurricane roll thrugh all the trailers will be gone .

where you looking ? I assume cape coral if 700sf on the water .

pretty much every one of my buds who have places in fl run a center councel good for brackish and a semi rough gulf and dont really have to cover em 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Check for termites big issue down there. :bc: 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

who gives a fuck you are there what 4 mo a year and in a bar or on a boat 50% of that time .

just get the one made of cement when the next hurricane roll thrugh all the trailers will be gone .

where you looking ? I assume cape coral if 700sf on the water .

pretty much every one of my buds who have places in fl run a center councel good for brackish and a semi rough gulf and dont really have to cover em 

yes cape coral area  i'd prob go with a center console down there even not liking fishing.  i

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I know what you’re sayin about some of the neighborhoods down there. Everything that’s affordable looks kinda junky.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I know what you’re sayin about some of the neighborhoods down there. Everything that’s affordable looks kinda junky.

Hoods can also turn down there a lot quicker then elsewhere. And not for the better.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, Angry ginger said:

yes cape coral area  i'd prob go with a center console down there even not liking fishing.  i

Buddy brought his 43 Ocean up north and got a 32 Cobia for Jupiter. After 1 season getting soaked just getting out of the inlet, he is considering bringing the Ocean back south and flushing the Cobia. I agree with his thinking. Center consoles are over rated imo.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, Ez ryder said:

just hold your cash as soon as market turns and it always turns in FL and AZ first you will get in to Naples for the current cost or less  than living amongst the help in cape .

bit more seaworthy than a deck boat which is what i'd prefer because i'd like something that seats a decent amount of people like these newer crossover center consoles do

20 hours ago, s pump said:

Pull it out of any inlet with an incoming tide and all your guests will be soaked. It's ok at 80 degrees but at 60, its a short day on the water.

west coast doesn't really have that issue like the east coast.  very few places your going to have the steep waves like Jupiter or Ponce