Check your account email address ×

Going to see the joker

My daughter went.  In spite of all the hoopla and people acting like it was the scariest and most disturbing movie in history that was sure to incite violence....my daughters review:  “Meh....”

I think the Joker being played by a white man frightened a lot on your side.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My daughter went.  In spite of all the hoopla and people acting like it was the scariest and most disturbing movie in history that was sure to incite violence....my daughters review:  “Meh....”

I think the Joker being played by a white man frightened a lot on your side.  :lol:

It’s sad when a man sends his daughter out to see the scariest movie of all time. Whimp 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

A black woman would rip you apart. Weak and powerless 

Oh, that’s no woman!  

Oh, and Perfect Circle scares me.  Rather, being such a tin-eared fuck that I think that, in any way, shape or form, is good music.

:lol:

“Tin ear”. :lmao:

@AKIQPilot If I never learn anything from you again....this was enough .  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

It’s sad when a man sends his daughter out to see the scariest movie of all time. Whimp 

" The scariest movie"? That's funny. How the fuck is a movie scary? Never quite got that.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t think that you should post here any longer. 

:lol: this made me laugh.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ok, then Ill post shorter

So do this.  :lmao:

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

fuck you

:owned:

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

" The scariest movie"? That's funny. How the fuck is a movie scary? Never quite got that.

The Thing (1982 version) kind of spooked me when I was about 9 years old. Hockey tournament in Chicago, half the team in one room watching it. Spooked us all pretty much :lol: 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

The Thing (1982 version) kind of spooked me when I was about 9 years old. Hockey tournament in Chicago, half the team in one room watching it. Spooked us all pretty much :lol: 

exactly, scary is for children. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Lol...I had my daughter watching horror movies with me at an early age.  I love “The Thing”.  It set the new standard for creepiness at the time.  Anyway, she always liked horror movies then, that guy’s head oozed off the table, grew crab legs and ran off.  That set her back a bit.  :lol:

3 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

exactly, scary is for children. 

I was laughing like hell reading some of the twitter complaints about the movies (“Joker”) violence. What a bunch of fucking snowflakes.