Check your account email address ×

Dick's has destroyed $5 million worth of weapons, its CEO says

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've never been to a Dunhams.  Heck I've never even heard of them before now.  Must be an upper Midwest store? 

1210530923_Screenshot_20191008-1330402.thumb.png.721012ea00368150df028d821f930b21.png38584017_Screenshot_20191008-1330562.thumb.png.8bd22c51223dbc30d4f5ddc8adc0e3cd.png

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Laughing and thanking.  So is the NRA.  I wonder if they’ve doubled the DNC’s funds yet.  :lmao:

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You do understand there is a bigger agenda behind Dicks taking guns off it shelves. 

Listen...I’ve been hearing my guns are going to be taken away for literally 40 years so I’m not too worried about Dicks and the “agenda”.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Listen...I’ve been hearing my guns are going to be taken away for literally 40 years so I’m not too worried about Dicks and the “agenda”.

Another Strawman argument why am I not surprised. Look it's right there in black in white. They removed guys and later hired pro-gun removal lobbyists to work to get guns banned. 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Another Strawman argument why am I not surprised. Look it's right there in black in white. They removed guys and later hired pro-gun removal lobbyists to work to get guns banned. 

Dude ever since Reagan was shot there has been this push and there will always be groups that want guns banned. Why am I not surprised you are acting like a hysterical woman about yet another issue. 

52 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I've never been to a Dunhams.  Heck I've never even heard of them before now.  Must be an upper Midwest store? 

They’re mostly shuttering their stores here. Ghetto version of a sports store. Walmart mentality 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re mostly shuttering their stores here. Ghetto version of a sports store. Walmart mentality 

The Dunham’s near me is still open but all the MC Sports  are gone I believe. Not sure where you come up with the Walmart analogy...perhaps just being cunty.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

We have had Sportsmans Warehouse stores here since the 80's.  About 5-6 years ago both Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas built huge retail stores here.  Many people thought SW would be hurt by this and likely lose a lot of business.  Well, not quite.  SW still knows what locals want and they keep their shelves stocked with things you can only find at their stores or other mom and pop retailers.  Cabelas and Bass Pro shop still have Bass fishing gear for sale in their aisles even though they were told 5 years ago there are no Bass in Alaska.  BPS and Cabelas are way more expensive than SW for the same item too.  They have super nice stores though.  

12 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dude ever since Reagan was shot there has been this push and there will always be groups that want guns banned. Why am I not surprised you are acting like a hysterical woman about yet another issue. 

I wasn't acting like a hysterical women. You can't read I was simply pointing out dicks has an agenda. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I wasn't acting like a hysterical women. You can't read I was simply pointing out dicks has an agenda. 

Yeah..they don’t want to sell guns and are appealing to a like minded demographic...so what...this happened months ago. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Dunham’s near me is still open but all the MC Sports  are gone I believe. Not sure where you come up with the Walmart analogy...perhaps just being cunty.

That's exactly why he said that.  He is a massive cunt 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The one in town shut its doors last year. Workers there didn’t know shit and the store was unkempt. 

• Gold Member

With online shopping becoming such common place online purchasing of everything is just cheaper.  Box store guns, ammo, and NFA items are becoming a thing of the past.  

Thanks to the government under Obama enacting rules unintentionally things have come easier....  Hell buying a silencer has never been so easy as buying online and self service kiosk.  2-3 months and you have an ar15 that makes a very light and quiet pew pew pew sound

https://www.silencershop.com/what-is-sid

Edited by BOHICA

13 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

With online shopping becoming such common place online purchasing of everything is just cheaper.  Box store guns, ammo, and NFA items are becoming a thing of the past.  

Thanks to the government under Obama enacting rules unintentionally things have come easier....  Hell buying a silencer has never been so easy as buying online and self service kiosk.  2-3 months and you have an ar15 that makes a very light and quiet pew pew pew sound

https://www.silencershop.com/what-is-sid

Walmart had good prices on ammo. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah..they don’t want to sell guns and are appealing to a like minded demographic...so what...this happened months ago. 

no they still sell guns . just not evil guns only safe guns like 12 guage 16 guage 20 guage . no one can do any damage with a 12 guage loaded with buck shot in a crowded mall lol 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SVT MXZ XRS said:

Walmart had good prices on ammo. 

We usually do group buys pallets for cheap stuff that doesn’t get reloaded.

Also FFL are pretty easy to get and can work with manufactures pretty easily on discounts on group buys.  Last time I just went through a ffl buddy and he put a group buy together