Check your account email address ×

Anybody have one of the new Ford Rangers

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You are unskilled is why....  Not because of a low wage area.  I could easily come square away that shit utility service entrance on your round house and make more then you and your wife combined working less then half a year if I lived where you live.

Trust me I can see it in your post that you just wish you could have worked in the lines but just don't have the genetics or the balls to work with anything but 480 or less

No you couldnt you dumbfuck....my package is about identical to the local pole monkey union. Are you fucking retarded?

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No you couldnt you dumbfuck....my package is about identical to the local pole monkey union. Are you fucking retarded?

So lineman only make 60-70k in you area?  What’s your local power provider.

Edited by BOHICA

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So lineman only make 60-70k in you area?  What’s your local power provider.

No....they make about 80k....which is what I make currently without OT.

My pension and healthcare are far better though 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Linemen here make pretty good coin but I think a lot of it comes from storm OT. Could be wrong though. 

There is not a utility lineman in Ben’s area that prolly doesn’t make over $100k.

in my local it is easy to go over 200k.

i was done paying into social security this year at the end of August

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Linemen here make pretty good coin but I think a lot of it comes from storm OT. Could be wrong though. 

The only way they make any money is chasing storms. It's all OT.......for fucks sake Gaygrabs10dicks lives in a fucking camper chasing work half the year.

• Gold Member

The only way they make any money is chasing storms. It's all OT.......for fucks sake Gaygrabs10dicks lives in a fucking camper chasing work half the year.

No camper....  but you are right I prolly work less then 180 days a year.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member

Well a year or two back?

6 years back for a year or 2.  I typically try to fly to my jobs anymore if it over a 200 mile drive.

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

There is not a utility lineman in Ben’s area that prolly doesn’t make over $100k.

in my local it is easy to go over 200k.

i was done paying into social security this year at the end of August

I'm pretty sure the guys working the high lines for Xcel make that kind of money. The guys working medium, low voltage make sub $100k.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

I'm pretty sure the guys working the high lines for Xcel make that kind of money. The guys working medium, low voltage make sub $100k.

Ya...  xcel they are easily over a 100k.  70-80k as a lineman is prolly first step apprentice wages.

was the 4 cylinder in the ranger enough for the truck.  The ecoboost I hear are pretty stout for those smaller trucks

Edited by BOHICA

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Ya...  xcel they are easily over a 100k.  70-80k as a lineman is prolly first step apprentice wages.

was the 4 cylinder in the ranger enough for the truck.  The ecoboost I hear are pretty stout for those smaller trucks

My buddy is 5th step and makes less than I do hourly and hes 100% travel. MN power is the big utility here and their lineman package is comprable to mine.

I could have stayed at the steel mill and made an easy 200k this year if I wanted to work OT. That's not what was important to me

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

PC. EcoBoost 4 cylinder was very stout and had good power. I'd prefer a v6 though.

• Gold Member

I could go teach pre apprentices and make 6 figures working 4 days a week.  But that is to many days working in a year

But I like my 160-180 days of work with the rest of the year off.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I could go teach pre apprentices and make 6 figures working 4 days a week.  But that is to many days working in a year

But I like my 160-180 days of work with the rest of the year off.

We're likely going to 4 10s next month or so. I'll like that much better

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

We're likely going to 4 10s next month or so. I'll like that much better

My utility at home on there heavy crew works 8/10’s with 6 off.  Pretty good schedule with paid vacation time.  You can easily work less then half a year.

I don’t think I could handle working over 180 plus days a year.  I should be at 164 days of work come December 31st this year

• Gold Member
19 minutes ago, Anler said:

We went from faggot half trucks to measuring dicks?

Fuck Bisch I got 1 sometime 2 helicopters on my jobs.  Ben’s got a dick in his mouth daily.

EE64080F-25C6-4411-A5B8-7E86243CAF6F.jpeg

Edited by BOHICA

13 hours ago, BOHICA said:

????

my bud traded in his 2yr old chev Colorado about a mo ago for the ranger . he likes it but said he would not hesitate to buy the chev again or the Ford again . largest thing he pulls is a enclosed 1 place with a sportsman atv in it .

????

my bud traded in his 2yr old chev Colorado about a mo ago for the ranger . he likes it but said he would not hesitate to buy the chev again or the Ford again . largest thing he pulls is a enclosed 1 place with a sportsman atv in it .

????

9 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

PC. EcoBoost 4 cylinder was very stout and had good power. I'd prefer a v6 though.

have you looked at the sad situation chev is slapping in the Silverado? lol I was talking to a guy at village chev and he told me they are selling a shit load of them . I guess most guys prob don't need more than a 4cyl in a full size truck to haul the bikes on there thule receiver hitch bike rack 

• Haha 1