Check your account email address ×

What an idiot

• Platinum Contributing Member

It's almost too rich that the congresswoman who was a target of one of Donald Trump's most offensive tweets has followed him down the racist rabbit hole.

Detroit Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib Tuesday was given a tour by Detroit Police Chief James Craig of the department's facial recognition lab, which Tlaib and others have condemned as discriminatory against African Americans and other minorities.

Craig graciously deflected Tlaib's persistent jabs, and attempted to explain the safeguards against racial profiling, which include the use of human analysts to check the results. That's when the congresswoman let loose this doozy:

"Analysts need to be African Americans, not people that are not. I think non-African Americans think African Americans all look the same."

Later, Craig called Tlaib's stereotyping for what it is.

"(T)o say people should be barred from working somewhere because of their skin color? That's racist."

That's what Tlaib said about the president, when he tweeted that she and and a few other Congress members of color should "go back where they came from."

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/opinion/editorials/2019/10/03/editorial-rashida-tlaib-should-wake-up/3845566002/

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Police chief ripped her pretty hard.  Called her statement insulting to him and his entire staff.

She’s but more human garbage....representing the same.

She’s an idiot regardless of her religion you Saudi loving gremlin. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

She’s an idiot regardless of her religion you Saudi loving gremlin. 

Who brought up religion?  Jesus!  You white knight for Islam even when its not on the docket!  :lmao:I mean, holy shit!

And why on earth do you think I “love” Saudi boy fuckers?

Morons.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who brought up religion?  Jesus!  You white knight for Islam even when its not on the docket!  :lmao:I mean, holy shit!

Morons.

fat jimmy loves him some of that muslim cock. it is always on his mind.

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

fat jimmy loves him some of that muslim cock. it is always on his mind.

That’s bizarrely clear from him and many here that seemingly want to rail against human rights violations and injustice but, somehow see Islam as ummmmm.....what the fuck do they see it as????????

You could just see the cringe on those two guys faces.  Trying to be respectful but obviously just want to say WTF.  Its almost like she thought because they were black they were going to go along with her line of thinking.

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Morons.

Not white knighting anything and you constantly call Muslims “Human Garbage”...nice try though...at least you have Zoso in your team...perfect. 

BTW you cheered Trumps helping the Saudis militarily...are you trolling or just really fucking stupid?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not white knighting anything and you constantly call Muslims “Human Garbage”...nice try though...at least you have Zoso in your team...perfect. 

BTW you cheered Trumps helping the Saudis militarily...are you trolling or just really fucking stupid?

No, you are always white knighting for muzzy.  ALWAYS.  I call them human garbage because that's what they are.  That isn't exclusive to them though.

Now, who cheered for Saudi being helped?  Why do you make stuff up once I throw you down on your ass?  Do you enjoy it?

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Police chief ripped her pretty hard.  Called her statement insulting to him and his entire staff.

She’s but more human garbage....representing the same.

Chief Craig is a good dude.  Never plays the race card.  Most honest guy Detroit has had in there in a long time.  The only reason  she was there is because Craig called her out on her race baiting.  

• Like 1