Check your account email address ×

Trudeau and his handlers are fucking retarded

Rod

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

You know who’s really good is that Pierre Polivirve or whatever. He drives Morneau nuts 

He's my MP. Had a good chat on the front lawn as he was campaigning a few weeks back. Me a few neighbours and him were all just trashing Trudeau. He's actually pretty funny. He's like if you think he's stupid from what you see it's 10 times worse in real life. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He's my MP. Had a good chat on the front lawn as he was campaigning a few weeks back. Me a few neighbours and him were all just trashing Trudeau. He's actually pretty funny. He's like if you think he's stupid from what you see it's 10 times worse in real life. :lol: 

Lol that’s great

he seems like an intelligent dude. Word is liberals are trying hard to beat him because he makes them look stupid a lot :lol: 

Just now, Rapid Anus said:

Lol that’s great

he seems like an intelligent dude. Word is liberals are trying hard to beat him because he makes them look stupid a lot :lol: 

no way he loses. The liberal candidate is a dud an PC signs around my place outnumber both other parties 50-1.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

no way he loses. The liberal candidate is a dud an PC signs around my place outnumber both other parties 50-1.

Of all the travelling around town and to my trailer over the past month or so, I don't recall ever seeing a Liberal sign anywhere? I am not in GTA however, but around Oshawa here and on my way to Marmora (east) is nothing but Conservative signs. Now that I think about it, I think those are the "only" signs I've seen. No NDP nor Green signs.

This is a neighbor's truck who I don't know. I took a pic a while ago and I see he has stepped it up some! :D

WP_20190820_15_07_51_Pro (2)_LI.jpg

trudiot94.jpg

1 minute ago, irv said:

Of all the travelling around town and to my trailer over the past month or so, I don't recall ever seeing a Liberal sign anywhere? I am not in GTA however, but around Oshawa here and on my way to Marmora (east) is nothing but Conservative signs. Now that I think about it, I think those are the "only" signs I've seen. No NDP nor Green signs.

This is a neighbor's truck who I don't know. I took a pic a while ago and I see he has stepped it up some! :D

WP_20190820_15_07_51_Pro (2)_LI.jpg

trudiot94.jpg

Put a sign on my lawn this past week, first time ever. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Put a sign on my lawn this past week, first time ever. 

LOL. I am making a phone call today to have one installed which will also be my first time ever as well. I see quite a few Colin Carrie signs which is great to see. :bc: 

On 9/20/2019 at 10:06 PM, f7ben said:

He was like a faggot version of GWB

Just utter trash. 

Harper was all aboard Iraq/Afghan wars and being part of the 5 eyes spying on everyone.

Fuck that pos

On 9/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, Rapid Anus said:

You’re retarded :lol: 

Harper was the most prudent leader we had in decades 

and he signed off on Adenda 2030. screw him

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Pierre is great. Justin couldn't hold his drink at a party.