Check your account email address ×

Purdue Pharma files for bankruptcy following proposed agreement to settle opioid lawsuits

spin_dry

$10 billion is a wad of cash. I wonder how much will get soaked up by the DEA? The sacketts don’t do a very good job at painting themselves out to be victims. Now comes the criminal investigation. :lol: 

Edited by spin_dry

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it bizarre that somebody in the corrupt and fraudulent mental health profession is now turning on the big pharma industry that has propped them up for a decade with some type of actual results.

Hey, I say let them all burn.

:lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find it bizarre that somebody in the corrupt and fraudulent mental health profession is now turning on the big pharma industry that has propped them up for a decade with some type of actual results.

The gravy train.......

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Mental health prescribers don’t prescribe pain killers. Dummy. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

WTF are "mental health prescribers"?  When did I say anything remotely close to that?  And isn't it true that many pain medications are also described for depression/mental disorders?  (rhetorical).

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

WTF are "mental health prescribers"?  When did I say anything remotely close to that?  And isn't it true that many pain medications are also described for depression/mental disorders?  (rhetorical).

No. Pain meds are prescribed for physical pain. I can’t believe that you don’t know this. 

25 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

No. Pain meds are prescribed for physical pain. I can’t believe that you don’t know this. 

Holy shit.  This is why I posted it was a "rhetorical".  Yet, you answered anyway!  Nobody is going to hold your stupidity back!!!  :lol: 

35 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Doctors are like cops. The good ones never say shit about the bad ones, hence, all are shit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This was actually a smarter response than the first one you edited.  Holy shit, you are stupid.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Haha...yeah I’m the stupid one...fucking Zdumbfuck. 🤣