Check your account email address ×

$4,155,323,000,000: Federal Spending Sets Record Through August

spin_dry

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Except for veterans benefits, they did their job they should get what they deserve. 

There’s a guy on my block that brinks home $6k a month is disability va benefits. I don’t see anything wrong with him. He’s always complaining about being broke. 

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a guy on my block that brinks home $6k a month is disability va benefits. I don’t see anything wrong with him. He’s always complaining about being broke. 

Put a bullet in him and put him out of his misery... :dunno:

41 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Obama set records and increased spending every year as well there jungle fever 

obamas deficit rose dramatically during his early term but got back to more reasonable levels his second.  in a better economy Trumps managed to get back to trillion dollar deficits,  ridiculous.  Why don't you stick to things you have a clue about like trying to screw policy holders.  

45 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

We've had a spending problem for quite some time

..no one seems interested in slowing it down. Not sure what crying about trump is gonna do

Yet here you are crying about what a democrat might do. Are you one of those Republicans that just bitch about everything everyone else does but when the Republicans do it you say "what can you do?" Like theyre too stupid to do what they said they would? 

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

obamas deficit rose dramatically during his early term but got back to more reasonable levels his second.  in a better economy Trumps managed to get back to trillion dollar deficits,  ridiculous.  Why don't you stick to things you have a clue about like trying to screw policy holders.  

Funny how none of you cried like little bitches about it and it still went up to a new record every year

Whoops

Just now, Anler said:

Yet here you are crying about what a democrat might do. Are you one of those Republicans that just bitch about everything everyone else does but when the Republicans do it you say "what can you do?" Like theyre too stupid to do what they said they would? 

Huh? :lol:

maybe stop sobbing before your next post

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

wrong I criticized spending through pub as well as dem administrations.    

And here we are we neither side doing anything about it....so I guess it's just that crying about trump makes you feel better

Edited by washedupmxer