Check your account email address ×

Vegan Gets Owned

My cousin’s wife was scowling at me as I played with meat on the grill this past holiday weekend at the family get together. I asked him what her problem was, he says she’s gone vegan. I got the feeling he wasn’t to thrilled about it. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

There is a  Burger King down wind from shop. Never eat there, but damn that shit smells good drifting in around lunch.  

Yeuup ive got one near me i pass regularly, the place looks like its on fire half the time with the amount of smoke comeing out the stack, and ya it smells really good when hungry.  the smokes sucked me into pulling into the drive thru more than once,  i always regret it afterwards though..

36 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My cousin’s wife was scowling at me as I played with meat on the grill this past holiday weekend at the family get together. I asked him what her problem was, he says she’s gone vegan. I got the feeling he wasn’t to thrilled about it. :lol: 

Vegans are getting as bad as homofascists

4 minutes ago, old indy said:

Yeuup ive got one near me i pass regularly, the place looks like its on fire half the time with the amount of smoke comeing out the stack, and ya it smells really good when hungry.  the smokes sucked me into pulling into the drive thru more than once,  i always regret it afterwards though..

You get what’s called a “Rapid Anus”

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

The smell of burning burgers & onion rings is intoxicating.  Walk out in parking lot and mouth starts watering.  :lol: