Check your account email address ×

Democrats have become the republicans they despised who supported everything Bush did.

jtssrx

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How fucking dumb do you have to forget how Obama cried about sequester 

How dumb do you have to be to not believe Grover Norquist, the founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform when he gives due credit to the POTUS for cutting spending?

Again start at the 5 minute mark and watch it through the 5:40 mark, and that goes for everyone else like racer, etc. :news:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How dumb do you have to be to not believe Grover Norquist, the founder and president of Americans for Tax Reform when he gives due credit to the POTUS for cutting spending?

Again start at the 5 minute mark and watch it through the 5:40 mark, and that goes for everyone else like racer, etc. :news:

We don't need some washington political advisor to tell people his version of the sequester.  We all were here watching it happen.  Obama didn't want it.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

You also realize that politicians are also using their ability to control public housing locations to put those housing projects in areas to help change the voter demographic as well.

I just wanted to hear how elections are rigged when it doesn't go his way.

:lol:

17 hours ago, jtssrx said:

with everything that's gone on over the last eight years and the truth that's been posted about Clinton on Wikileaks's how can democrats turn a blind eye?? Well they have, and remember these are the same people that called for Bush to be jailed just eight years ago and turn a blind eye to the same behavior by Obama and Clinton 

Republicans still stick up for Bush so what's the difference ? A hypocrite is still a hypocrite 

10 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Republicans still stick up for Bush so what's the difference ? A hypocrite is still a hypocrite 

And are supporting Trump who has said, W didn't keep us safe, wasn't honest about the reasons for the Iraq war and bungled the whole thing and made one of the biggest blunders in history.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

And are supporting Trump who has said, W didn't keep us safe, wasn't honest about the reasons for the Iraq war and bungled the whole thing and made one of the biggest blunders in history.

Holy Fuck!!!!!!!! At least Trump got one thing right.

23 hours ago, Ebsell said:

Who sticks up for him?? He spent like a democrat and the Iraq war was a massive mistake. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who sticks up for him?? He spent like a democrat and the Iraq war was a massive mistake. 

You may not now but you sure as hell did before, momo creeper to name a few.

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You may not now but you sure as hell did before, momo creeper to name a few.

You guys keep doing this, well so and so did it so it's ok for us to do it. Just call a spade a fucking spade 

40 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You guys keep doing this, well so and so did it so it's ok for us to do it. Just call a spade a fucking spade 

No I pointed out YOU were one who always defended Bush, and you asked who still defended him and I answered your question, actually calling a spade a spade.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 1jkw said:

No I pointed out YOU were one who always defended Bush, and you asked who still defended him and I answered your question, actually calling a spade a spade.

No I didn't always defend bush. I defending the war in Iraq for a hot minute. I always hated his spending. I would say a year into his second term I was done with him as I saw he was no different then the democrat I despise 

On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎22 at 8:53 AM, Cold War said:

Who do you think is benefiting from gerrymandered districts?  There are term limits .....every election cycle. Let's keep in the same old because we don't want to risk losing to the other team. Amiright.

Not really, when those already in tend to be those running and on the other side in many cases they have no chance as the district only votes one way. With real term limits you have to infuse fresh thinking every so often and the entitled politician is gone. Much harder for them to end up in bed for long periods of time with corps that pay to play.