Check your account email address ×

Andrew Luck Retiring From NFL

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Never said that but leave it to mouth breathers whose most important thing in their world is watching other men play sports to boo a guy because he’s too hurt to play. 

Most important? I highly doubt that. They booed him because of the timing, not because he’s too hurt to play.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Barry Sanders retired in his own terms as well and wasn't struggling with injuries....is he not tough? 

Really trying to defend your new "victim" here, eh?

Sanders had enough of a losing team.  He quit.  Period.  And good for him.  That's similar to Luck here, but Luck is blaming injuries.  That's not the case.  Just quit because you don't want to do it any longer.  Blaming injuries that an entire staff of very highly paid sports physicians said you can play through is bush league.....and again, this is about his shitty timing.  Did he feel he was gonna develop the heart to play a two weeks before season opening?

But...he seemed "thoughtful".  :lol: 

Fucking woman.

Dang.  I always liked Luck.  I didn't see him play much but I always thought he was pretty good.  He seemed to come up with a big play when you least expected it.  Kinda the opposite of Tony Romo.  

When it's time to hang it up, it's time to hang it up.  Your body tells your mind when your time is up.  It's too bad more football players don't listen to their body a little more.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dang.  I always liked Luck.  I didn't see him play much but I always thought he was pretty good.  He seemed to come up with a big play when you least expected it.  Kinda the opposite of Tony Romo.  

When it's time to hang it up, it's time to hang it up.  Your body tells your mind when your time is up.  It's too bad more football players don't listen to their body a little more.  

:goodpost: