Check your account email address ×

Good story

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

Milwaukee, WI. (AP) - A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of a Milwaukee County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Green Bay Packers, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

• Haha 8

Just now, snoughnut said:

That was dumb but they should grant permanent custody to the Bears, they haven’t beat anybody since 1985.

Not in a super bowl but they are looking pretty good these days. :bc: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

That was dumb but they should grant permanent custody to the Bears, they haven’t beat anybody since 1985.

They beat the ever loving shit out of the pack last year 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They beat the ever loving shit out of the pack last year 

The Bears and the Vikings are the 2 gayest franchises in all of sports and their fans are even gayer. Only  1 Super Bowl victory in the history of both franchises, my goodness, what a bunch of pathetic losers......hahahahaha!!!!

11 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

Well tom’s been to a Patriots home game, he got to see what a real team looks like! :lol: :bc: 

I sure have and I want to thank you again for giving me the opportunity to see Tom Brady and the Patriots kick some ass on the football field. My wife and I got to see the first game that Brady played after his 4 game suspension because of deflate gate. It was awesome. 

Thanks for the perfect seats Dennis. It was a great time that we will never forget. 

E5190129-7ABB-4AD6-8C57-C85068250D54.thumb.jpeg.49f8553a98001a996d11504c116e34ba.jpeg

CF5D08B2-7A7F-456C-8C76-472F35877889.jpeg

309585FC-B2A8-429D-8981-3F78C1B492CF.jpeg

• Thanks 1