Check your account email address ×

D&D Performance

f7ben

Straight up fucking liars....I wouldnt give those fucks running that show one red cent of my money and no one else should either.

EvoPS posted that the new Catmaha has closed loop boost control and it is very precise. What this means is adding an exhaust only isnt going to net you the gains you would have seen in the old platform because the sled compensates for the freer flowing setup and instantly brings boost back down to the factory setting via the electronic waste gate.

Evo has gotten a 37hp gain over stock with a full 3" exhaust and a tune running 14lbs of boost....that is almost 4lbs boost more than stock.

The lying faggots at D&D claimed 34HP with exhaust alone which has now been confirmed a lie ....fuck them

I also saw yesterday that someone posted the exact same thunder-cat at 2 different dynos bone stock one was 188 other was 208. lol

I mean people should know that though. Also does it really need an exhaust at all at that rate? I bet you could mod the stock exhaust and tune. presto

Just saying for the people who want a "quiet" exhaust. id just get a dump pipe lol :lol:

3 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

I also saw yesterday that someone posted the exact same thunder-cat at 2 different dynos bone stock one was 188 other was 208. lol

I mean people should know that though. Also does it really need an exhaust at all at that rate? I bet you could mod the stock exhaust and tune. presto

Just saying for the people who want a "quiet" exhaust. id just get a dump pipe lol :lol:

There are probably going to be some nice options for quiet exhausts ....I cant wait for that motor package to make it into a good chassis

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

188 on another dyno, zero run time before, not even broke in. Add another 5% after break in and you're right around 200. That's good shit for a bone stock sled. 

It was 188 after break in and it gained around 3%

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

Loud is fast. Dumb fucks sure help closing trails an access to communities . Yup , been there done that , guilty .

All these dumb fuck kids and their obnoxious "cans" running off trail and fucking up people's property is what closes a lot of trails around here

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All these dumb fuck kids and their obnoxious "cans" running off trail and fucking up people's property is what closes a lot of trails around here

yup ...

mohawk helmet...check

gopro for christmas - check

mbrp can on 2001 mxz 700 - check

backpack - check

8" riser so they can stand all the time - check

Pure fucking faggotry

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was 188 after break in and it gained around 3%

I'm not going to get into dyno numbers too much other then to say this combo looks impressive and has lots of potential.

Stock baseline run in 70 temps on brand new motor

FB_IMG_1476913366025.jpg

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yup ...

mohawk helmet...check

gopro for christmas - check

mbrp can on 2001 mxz 700 - check

backpack - check

8" riser so they can stand all the time - check

Pure fucking faggotry - CHECK 

:)

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

those are great numbers ....from what Evo is posting it seems the limit of this platform on pump gas may be a bit lower than the 1100 though

Like i said earlier same sled same ecu and break in .188 on one dyno and 208 on another. As long as they are using the same dyno and making comparisons i dont care what the theoretical number is to start. But nobody should be dumb enough to just buy shit and believe numbers without proving it out on your own. Need comparisons to a stock sled in the field. Not everyone can do that and just say hey i bought a pipe i have "15hp" lol

I also trust more in peoples customer service skills and how they answer the phone/speak to you. I notice EVO is more open and willing to have conversations about it esp if companies expect people to pay $800 for a muffler or tune.

Edited by Wildcat

2 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Like i said earlier same sled same ecu and break in .188 on one dyno and 208 on another. As long as they are using the same dyno and making comparisons i dont care what the theoretical number is to start. But nobody should be dumb enough to just buy shit and believe numbers without proving it out on your own. Need comparisons to a stock sled in the field. Not everyone can do that and just say hey i bought a pipe i have "15hp" lol

I also trust more in peoples customer service skills and how they answer the phone/speak to you. I notice EVO is more open and willing to have conversations about it esp if companies expect people to pay $800 for a muffler or tune.

I have spoke with the Evo guys one the phone a few times ....they could have sold me shit and didnt because they werent happy with their tunes for the 1200. They are how a real shop operates ....not some broke ass sled shop selling bogus shit to dumb ass sledders spending the rent money

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I have spoke with the Evo guys one the phone a few times ....they could have sold me shit and didnt because they werent happy with their tunes for the 1200. They are how a real shop operates ....not some broke ass sled shop selling bogus shit to dumb ass sledders spending the rent money

Thats exactly what i mean. I had Hooper do a motor for me and tell you what johns old and really has better things to do than my measly shit and he personally took my phone calls whenever wherever went way out of his way for me several times. Forgot but i called D&D about something once just to ask a question and whoever answered the phone and claimed to be a "tech" was clueless i just hung up .Bikeman too sadly.  Also note alot of these "brand name" companies buy cylinders and work from other legit guys like Hooper and pay him to take credit........

4 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

Thats exactly what i mean. I had Hooper do a motor for me and tell you what johns old and really has better things to do than my measly shit and he personally took my phone calls whenever wherever went way out of his way for me several times. Forgot but i called D&D about something once just to ask a question and whoever answered the phone and claimed to be a "tech" was clueless i just hung up .Bikeman too sadly.  Also note alot of these "brand name" companies buy cylinders and work from other legit guys like Hooper and pay him to take credit........

yup , bikeman...speedwerx etc etc ...all shit. I would pay for RK Tek's work anytime and there are a handful of other good shops as well

• Like 2

I wouldn't run an RK tech anything.  That guy is full of shit and I've had words with him on HCS several times...all of us have.  His claims are bullshit and we've proven it and given him a chance for rebuttal....and, nope!  I've never had any issues with Bikeman or Team industries with my current sled.  But I'm pretty clear as to what I want when I talk to them...not some fuck wad that calls up and says "I wanna go fast!".  

If I were you Ben, I wouldn't crack that block for any reason.  Pipe and can, clutch and tune the shit out of it.  I hope you bought the right sled dude.  Going from buying a a 4s turbie to a 600 is a huge swing in desires.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wouldn't run an RK tech anything.  That guy is full of shit and I've had words with him on HCS several times...all of us have.  His claims are bullshit and we've proven it and given him a chance for rebuttal....and, nope!  I've never had any issues with Bikeman or Team industries with my current sled.  But I'm pretty clear as to what I want when I talk to them...not some fuck wad that calls up and says "I wanna go fast!".  

If I were you Ben, I wouldn't crack that block for any reason.  Pipe and can, clutch and tune the shit out of it.  I hope you bought the right sled dude.  Going from buying a a 4s turbie to a 600 is a huge swing in desires.

huh , kelsey is probably one of the most well respected builders out there and I have seen his stuff run. What exactly is bullshit that he sells?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

In bold that takes care of most of it. But if i call you to spend almost a grand i want the time of day for sure.

Agree on the 600. Id just work on efficiency in clutches/drive. Your not going to gain a lot without porting and screwing with a new engine why even touch it. Just let it rip. Y-pipe/pipe and controller might be worth it.

Edited by Wildcat

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

huh , kelsey is probably one of the most well respected builders out there and I have seen his stuff run. What exactly is bullshit that he sells?

There was a guy that ordered his stuff, put it on and in and dyno'd it bit by bit.  Not only did it not make the advertised HP...a lot actually lost hp.  I've had issue with him selling his "reliability kits" without proof that the new Poo motors are actually in need.  And I am not a Poo guy at all so had no benefit to defend them.  I've always had issues with fucking vendors or manu's pushing products that aren't proven, not warranted, or by using "scare tactics".  Needless to say, I am not a fan of his...and he is really not one of mine either.  In fact...I think our last little exchange between him and a few of us ended his participation on HCS.  Haven't seen him since.  We've got better Poo tuners there anyway.

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

I still have a billet head from Kelsey for the triple doo and one for a series III Doo and never had issues with either. Told him exactly what I had, what fuel I'll run, timing, elevation etc