Check your account email address ×

Jill Stein

jtssrx

41 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm afraid these moments of unbelievable and earnest patriotism are long gone.  \

Image result for miracle on ice

Different age and time but somethings are the same.....A weak Democratic in the White House, the economy was not robust. Trouble in the ME, USSR causing problems around the world. 36 years later and it all sounds the same.....must be a RWW conspiracy.

8 hours ago, SSFB said:

Just making sure you're not trying to push the narrative that this would all be OK if we had a "strong" GOP President, which is what alot of right wingers think. 

Obama clearly told Romney he was wrong on Russia when he was clearly right.

now do I think we'd be in a different spot no but Obama was clearly wrong. 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Obama clearly told Romney he was wrong on Russia when he was clearly right.

now do I think we'd be in a different spot no but Obama was clearly wrong. 

I don't disagree there. :bc:

• Like 1

On 10/19/2016 at 11:24 AM, spin_dry said:

putin is kicking up a fuss. his other antics to influence the election didn't work. so now let's play the "increased tensions" card. putin really doesn't want hillary in as president. hmm, i wonder why? 

trump-putin-puppet.jpg?token=5lQx+JayrId

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That should be a picture of Hillary holding you as the puppet. I mean what kind of an idiot cares more about who stole damaging information then about the damaging information itself?

Edited by jtssrx

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You are delusional.  What is the deal with you people trying to link Trump with Russia.  It's not his fault Putin has ZERO respect at all for the Obama administration.  WHo the fuck does...other than the lib-dems trying so...so hard to make their party seem "honest and just".  :lol2:

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Really?

Lilly King crushes Russkie.

lilly-king-01-800.jpg

Cheating Russkie cries.

EFIMOVA.jpg?width=922&mode=crop&anchor=t

You just compared that shit to the 1980 "Miracle" team?  I'd punch you in the fucking neck if you did that in person.  Now go change your fucking tampon.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You are delusional.  What is the deal with you people trying to link Trump with Russia.  It's not his fault Putin has ZERO respect at all for the Obama administration.  WHo the fuck does...other than the lib-dems trying so...so hard to make their party seem "honest and just".  :lol2:

They can't deal with the reality of their corrupt candidate and party so they create  an alternative reality of Russian cyber attacks.

Just now, Cold War said:

They can't deal with the reality of their corrupt candidate and party so they create  an alternative reality of Russian cyber attacks.

It's absolutely amazing that these "intellectually elite" can't figure that out.  How the fuck is Putin involved in our election?  :lol:Uhhhh....she is just awful...and is certainly the undisputed Queen of the Idiots.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's absolutely amazing that these "intellectually elite" can't figure that out.  How the fuck is Putin involved in our election?  :lol:Uhhhh....she is just awful...and is certainly the undisputed Queen of the Idiots.

It doesn't even have to be a plausible excuse.

Just give em something.... something they can use.

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

That should be a picture of Hillary holding you as the puppet. I mean what kind of an idiot cares more about who stole damaging information then about the damaging information itself?

Theft is beautiful thing, such morals :thumb:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What's the deal? Hmmmmm

You just compared that shit to the 1980 "Miracle" team?  I'd punch you in the fucking neck if you did that in person.  Now go change your fucking tampon.  

Another tough guy, what's with the threats?

darn-im-scared-now_o_449339.jpg

27 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Theft is beautiful thing, such morals :thumb:

What's the deal? Hmmmmm

Another tough guy, what's with the threats?

Oh, I posted that kind of "toungue and cheek...you know, to be a sarcastic smart ass".  :lol2:

Don't be a pussy Vincey-boy.  And if you thought that swimming event was anything like the 1980 hockey event with the same level of patriotism, well, you are a hack.  Maybe your Cub-scout leader was diddling you in the bathroom during the game...so, you missed it.  And remember, as long as you didn't enjoy the diddle, you're not gay.  :good:

:lol:

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What's the deal? Hmmmmm

Oh, and on the "vid"...well damn!  Ol' Trumpy was asking kinda "tongue and cheek" :lol2: for them to expose the fraud.....and Russia responded!  I mean, the man isn't even in the U.S. Government at all and the world's 2nd power is obeying his commands!  See how stupid this is?  Nope...you don't.

Good grief.  :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, and on the "vid"...well damn!  Ol' Trumpy was asking kinda "tongue and cheek" :lol2: for them to expose the fraud.....and Russia responded!  I mean, the man isn't even in the U.S. Government at all and the world's 2nd power is obeying his commands!  See how stupid this is?  Nope...you don't.

Good grief.  :lol:

That Olympic swim may not have been the miracle on ice, but it was very fucking cool that our girl shut that cheating trash talking Russian down.:usflag:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

That Olympic swim may not have been the miracle on ice, but it was very fucking cool that our girl shut that cheating trash talking Russian down.:usflag:

And the United States took great notice!  Wait....when was this again?  I'm not sure you are seeing my point yet.  Should I continue the sarcasm?

OK, on the scale of the most amazing sporting events in history, where does this "swim meet" rank?  :lol:

FUCK IT!  HERE:  My point was it's unlikely we'll ever feel as patriotic together as a nation in any amount of numbers like we used to.  This isn't the same "America" anymore.  

Just now, motonoggin said:

Let's get this back on topic

14671131_10209829937041355_6617088743657079891_n.jpg

14731236_10108267569416535_6661239118389213020_n.jpg

14440778_537140846481522_4838114199452286949_n.jpg

So you are saying we shouldn't hold the "Russian's" responsible for "interfering" in Hilary's campaign?  HERESY!  WE SHOULD GO TO WAR!  

Hold on....maybe I shouldn't have eaten that can of Retard-O's  for lunch...let me take a shit and get that out of my system.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And the United States took great notice!  Wait....when was this again?  I'm not sure you are seeing my point yet.  Should I continue the sarcasm?

OK, on the scale of the most amazing sporting events in history, where does this "swim meet" rank?  :lol:

FUCK IT!  HERE:  My point was it's unlikely we'll ever feel as patriotic together as a nation in any amount of numbers like we used to.  This isn't the same "America" anymore.  

The always pendulum swings, the Russian bear will see to it that we get patriotic as nation together again.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

The always pendulum swings, the Russian bear will see to it that we get patriotic as nation together again.

You are promoting another war.  What is wrong with you?  "The Russian Bear"...how fucking old are you?