Check your account email address ×

nh grass drags

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Ctec will win.

I hear on internet's it dominates all racing.

Cat will take more than it’s share of podiums.  This is normal.  :lmao:

41 minutes ago, ckf said:

I haven't been to the drags in 10-15 years.  Do you still go every year @steve from amherst  ?

I think after talking to a buddy this morning I am heading to Haydays this year.  I don’t watch a lot of the grass drags because it’s not my thing but, one MUST see the pros run a few.  It’s absolutely amazing how fast they are.

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Too much of a clusterfuck nowadays. 

The world is a big, scary place for you.  :lmao:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Too much of a clusterfuck nowadays. 

53 minutes ago, old indy said:

forgetaboutit If the weather is nice. its nuts by mid morning.

I'm surprised that they have been able to sustain the attendance levels after all these years. 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm surprised that they have been able to sustain the attendance levels after all these years. 

yeah no signs of fading out either.  last year was the busiest ive seen it. they have done well changing things up and adding events the last couple year too.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Scolding people about being Debbie Downers then posts this :lol:

Of course my attending it for decades especially when it started I wouldn’t have a clue but being from Michigan and all you would be able to offer your expert opinion. I will wait for it. GO

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Of course my attending it for decades especially when it started I wouldn’t have a clue but being from Michigan and all you would be able to offer your expert opinion. I will wait for it. GO

Wow...you going to ok? Deep breaths!!! You’re apparently very passionate about something you were just talking very negatively about. Weird.  My comment wasn’t directly about the race itself dumbass, maybe read it again if needed, it was  more about your behavior here. Would crayons help?  

Did Trump start going to this race or something???  :lol:

Edited by Skidooski
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wow...you going to ok? Deep breaths!!! You’re apparently very passionate about something you were just talking very negatively about. Weird.  My comment wasn’t directly about the race itself dumbass, maybe read it again if needed, it was  more about your behavior here. Would crayons help?  

Did Trump start going to this race or something???  :lol:

My comments were on topic. You made yours personal.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Last time MC was not perpetually bitter and angry. Then they shut it off and he’s been pouty ever since. 

More personal bullshit. Still waiting for your experience with the race?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

My comments were on topic. You made yours personal.

More personal bullshit. Still waiting for your experience with the race?

Keep me on ignore and stop hitting the “show this post” button if you can’t take it old man. You dish it out daily and now you’re feelings go a little hurt.... boo hoo. Poor MC

All this for a race that you initially shit on and I called you out on it:lol:

Edited by Skidooski

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Keep me on ignore and stop hitting the “show this post” button if you can’t take it old man. You dish it out daily and now you’re feelings go a little hurt.... boo hoo. Poor MC

All this for a race that you initially shit on and I called you out on it:lol:

Typical of you. I comment on the event directly and you throw insults.

Are you going to answer my question?

Call me out? What are you 12 years old? Stop following me around like a puppy.

Edited by Mainecat

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Typical of you. I comment on the event directly and you throw insults.

Are you going to answer my question?

Call me out? What are you 12 years old? Stop following me around like a puppy.

Yeah you called it a “Clusterfuck”! Imagine that, something negative from you. Are you this old and senile? Then you try and make up for it after I called you out in it with the Debbie Downer thing that you conveniently used in another thread. Are you really having this much trouble keeping up and or comprehending? Now you’re trying to spin it. Good grief you’re a bitter old man. Explains why you use the ignore function so much. You throw insults left and right :lol: 

Edited by Skidooski

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah you called it a “Clusterfuck”! Imagine that, something negative from you. Are you this old and senile? Then you try and make up for it after I called you out in it with the Debbie Downer thing that you conveniently used in another thread. Are you really having this much trouble keeping up and or comprehending? Now you’re trying to spin it. Good grief you’re a bitter old man. Explains why you use the ignore function so much. You throw insults left and right :lol: 

It is a clusterfuck now. I live 25 minutes from the event and attended it for over a decade since it was started. It’s nothing but a vendor yard sale now. Most vendors are not even sled related. It’s a clusterfuck. 

I have the right to comment because I know the venue well. You on the other hand are just a typical asshole follower here.

Now tell your googley eyed followers here how many times you have attended the race?

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It is a clusterfuck now. I live 25 minutes from the event and attended it for over a decade since it was started. It’s nothing but a vendor yard sale now. Most vendors are not even sled related. It’s a clusterfuck. 

I have the right to comment because I know the venue well. You on the other hand are just a typical asshole follower here.

Now tell your googley eyed followers here how many times you have attended the race?

Like Haydays then? Wait, before you comment, have you been there? :news: 

By your methodology I don’t have the right to comment because “Ive never been there”? You realize how dumb that is right? :lol: Put that same Bullshit tactic in every other thread and the forum is dead. Stop being an idiot just to save face.  

All in all I’d still like to come see the event regardless of what you say about it. In fact..... it’s usually the opposite of what you claim that ends up to being closer to the truth. Stop whining already and find something positive to post about and stop being so miserable all the time. You’re the true Debbie Downer. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Like Haydays then? Wait, before you comment, have you been there? :news: 

By your methodology I don’t have the right to comment because “Ive never been there”? You realize how dumb that is right? :lol: Put that same Bullshit tactic in every other thread and the forum is dead. Stop being an idiot just to save face.  

All in all I’d still like to come see the event regardless of what you say about it. In fact..... it’s usually the opposite of what you claim that ends up to being closer to the truth. Stop whining already and find something positive to post about and stop being so miserable all the time. You’re the true Debbie Downer. 

If you've never been it's worth going.  The reasons MC described are why I stopped going.   Not going to get in the middle of whatever it is you two have going on though.......carry on  :lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you've never been it's worth going.  The reasons MC described are why I stopped going.   Not going to get in the middle of whatever it is you two have going on though.......carry on  :lol:

I can’t comment on this thread anymore according to him but thanks! :bc:  :lol:

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yup it’s become Disneyland. It was once a down to earth snowmobile event. I remember we would race on the field a little ways away from where it is now back in 1973. 

32 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup it’s become Disneyland. It was once a down to earth snowmobile event. I remember we would race on the field a little ways away from where it is now back in 1973. 

It's a money grab by the NHSA. The association spends the majority of their time running the grass drags and The Easter Seals Ride.  Very little time helping clubs or furthering trail development according to a friend of mine that rolled up his sleeves and tried to make a difference. He was on the executive board a few years before getting frustrated knowing that he wasn't going to change the 'good ole boys club'.    

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's a money grab by the NHSA. The association spends the majority of their time running the grass drags and The Easter Seals Ride.  Very little time helping clubs or furthering trail development according to a friend of mine that rolled up his sleeves and tried to make a difference. He was on the executive board a few years before getting frustrated knowing that he wasn't going to change the 'good ole boys club'.    

It started with good intentions by local club. The Water cross was just what it’s called a water cross across the pond, not a 10 minute ring around the pond. Lots of laughs back then. We would egg friends on to try the cross for months before. When the day came we cheered even if the didn’t make it. Now it’s WTF sleds going in circles, the riders never getting wet. I have heard Haydays has changed too.

• Like 1