Check your account email address ×

Corvette doing corvette stuff... nothing has changed it appears

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Even wrecked, it’s makes the mustang look like a late ‘70’s car. 

:lol: The mustang was designed to look like the old one. 

But yeah, I’d take the vette.

Just because some idiots have enough cash to make a down payment on one, and get a hold of the keys, doesn,t mean they have the common sense to know their own driving limits, and skill level. It takes a lot of disciple to drive high powered vehicles without having an accident. Darwin usually wins that race.

47 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Just because some idiots have enough cash to make a down payment on one, and get a hold of the keys, doesn,t mean they have the common sense to know their own driving limits, and skill level. It takes a lot of disciple to drive high powered vehicles without having an accident. Darwin usually wins that race.

That’s a fact.  I never took a road racing course for cars but, had to take one before I started racing bikes.  I’d been riding for about 8 years on and off before I took the course....it was amazing what I didn’t know that I thought I did....and how much it improved my skill.

You know you are a tool bag when some guy dressed in jeans on a 80’s Kawi can pass you on the outside of a corner while you are on your CBR in racing leathers....or some dude can outmaneuver you in the cones on a Honda Goldwing.  LOL!  That was day one just to show all us punk asses how little we knew.  It was the equivalent of a head shave on day one in the Army.

:lol:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s a fact.  I never took a road racing course for cars but, had to take one before I started racing bikes.  I’d been riding for about 8 years on and off before I took the course....it was amazing what I didn’t know that I thought I did....and how much it improved my skill.

You know you are a tool bag when some guy dressed in jeans on a 80’s Kawi can pass you on the outside of a corner while you are on your CBR in racing leathers....or some dude can outmaneuver you in the cones on a Honda Goldwing.  LOL!  That was day one just to show all us punk asses how little we knew.  It was the equivalent of a head shave on day one in the Army.

:lol:

Sounds like Barb needs to take you Kayaking. Bring one small 2 person tent and a thing of wet wipes for the full experience  :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sounds like Barb needs to take you Kayaking. Bring one small 2 person tent and a thing of wet wipes for the full experience  :lol: 

It’d probably be like going to a gun range and listening to some retard talk about his guns and expertise while I just acted like I was listening intently and was just totally amazed by his weaponry prowess.  :lol:

I’m not a kayaker but I bet within about 2 minutes of listening to his “instruction”, I’d realize he doesn’t know shit and just grab my pointy bathtub and paddle stick and just walk right out of his class.....most would probably follow.   :lmao: