Check your account email address ×

Poor darling...

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Imagine if you weren’t a raging fucking moron? 

Looks like you are taking another beating in here again, huh?  Looks like your deflections aren't working either.

"FUTURE RAPISTS!!!!!"  :lol: What a fucking idiot you are.  Whiney little bitch.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Imagine if you weren’t a raging fucking moron? Make those kids black and wearing Booker shirts...also make the cutout Melania Trump. Most of the feebs here  be frothing at the mouth and firing up the torches! :roundhouse:

Wow.  You are such a racist.

And no, most wouldn't give two fucks about it.  I assume that's been done but, it doesn't hit the media.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Looks like you are taking another beating in here again, huh?  Looks like your deflections aren't working either.

"FUTURE RAPISTS!!!!!"  :lol: What a fucking idiot you are.  Whiney little bitch.

he is fat jimmy, and fat jimmy aint that brite...or bright....or quick.....oir sharp....dull normal and fat as fuck.

Just now, f7ben said:

Hahahaha......you got fat Zoso!!!!1

:lol:

fucking eh, pushing 60 and eating rib eyes...someday you may get there too. The unkept facial hair makes me look 20 pounds heavy...que wolfeting to come in and comment on my unkept beard....he is a male grooming expert...reality is, I have hair and it really upsets him.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Imagine if you weren’t a raging fucking moron? Make those kids black and wearing Booker shirts...also make the cutout Melania Trump. Most of the feebs here  be frothing at the mouth and firing up the torches! :roundhouse:

Black kids humping a cardboard cut out of Trumps head? Hilarious! 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny they are wearing Team Mitch shirts considering he would like to break a piece off of them.

BTW cool picture of a group of entitled future rapist punks.

A group of future rapists?  Where do you come up with this?  

While I agree these guys should not have posed for a picture like this you are taking it to a whole new level calling them future rapists.  

9 minutes ago, Legend said:

So are you just assuming his wife's gender?????

No...he has mentioned his wife is part native. In making a crack about him being drunk or something I said "clear rez firewater" his wife picked him up. I didnt mean it as an insult to her 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, AKIQPilot said:

While I agree these guys should not have posed for a picture like this you are taking it to a whole new level calling them future rapists.  

Oh for fucks sake it was hyperbole and Anler said the same shit...goddamn.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Tuesday's must be half-pill prescription saving days for Pouty.  I assume Thursdays and Saturdays too?

I'll try to keep up with his really bad, bitter and sad days for reference.

I just had a big delcious bowl of shwarma! Mmmm those muslims sure do know how to cook stuff! :bc: 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You said it first and specifically labeled them as future racists. That's was a bit much IMO.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Fine Tom...I retract my future rapist comment. I’m sure these young men will grow up to be fine adults and god fearing Americans!!!!!

No, he did not.  Nice try though.  Or, do you see it the same?  His was actually funny.  Yours was filled with hate, disgust and butthurt....like the days in your life.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Funny they are wearing Team Mitch shirts considering he would like to break a piece off of them.

BTW cool picture of a group of entitled future rapist punks.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

White boys tryna rape a cardboard cut out of a hispanic woman? Hilarious! 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I just had a big delcious bowl of shwarma! Mmmm those muslims sure do know how to cook stuff! :bc: 

What is that stupid Minnesota jabber jaw blabbing about now...fucker just runs at the mouth constantly!!!! 

Fine Tom...I retract my future rapist comment. I’m sure these young men will grow up to be fine adults and god fearing Americans!!!!!

Damn fat Jimmy. Are we going to have to start calling you personal responsibility Jimmy now? 

I'm confident most of them will grow up to be fine citizens as well.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, he did not.  Nice try though.  Or, do you see it the same?  His was actually funny.  Yours was filled with hate, disgust and butthurt....like the days in your life.

You try too hard and my days are fine...maybe get me out of your empty head and find someone else’s leg to hump.

What is that stupid Minnesota jabber jaw blabbing about now...fucker just runs at the mouth constantly!!!! 

"Boo hoo!  Somebody on the forums is chasing me around and cracking wise at my expense!!!!  I'm the only one that gets to do that!!!!"

:lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Well these private school frat boy looking Brett Kavanaugh style faggots do have a penchant for racism and rape.

I'd say snacks was spot on

Uh-oh....Tom and Zderp disapprove!!!!!!!  

Just now, f7ben said:

Well these private school frat boy looking Brett Kavanaugh style faggots do have a penchant for racism and rape.

I'd say snacks was spot on

Come on, whom among us has not proceeded when a chick was drunk? You do know that is now rape.