Check your account email address ×

Important listen on China.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:   Wish the whole interview was on.   He said earlier he is not a Trump supporter nor voter but agree's 100% with Trump on China.  

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/05/kyle-bass-chinas-currency-would-drop-30percent-to-40percent-without-support.html

Edited by Highmark

I seem to remember saying all of this shit since forever while many of you beat offs were sucking the free trade dick (waayyy back before Trump mentioned it). Now that Trump is all about righting the wrongs of China's dirty dealings there is a lot of flip flopping. I'd say 90% of you are disingenuous at best at complete fucking hacks. :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I seem to remember saying all of this shit since forever while many of you beat offs were sucking the free trade dick (waayyy back before Trump mentioned it). Now that Trump is all about righting the wrongs of China's dirty dealings there is a lot of flip flopping. I'd say 90% of you are disingenuous at best at complete fucking hacks. :bc: 

:lies:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I recall simply wanting equal treatment.   

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lol wut?!  Let’s just be thankful Trumps in office as has the fortitude to confront China.  Did you vote for him?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anler recalling giving everyone here a "class" on how shit should play out on the world stage.

Excellent!  :lol: 

You werent here derpski, it is 100% accurate and factual.. :news: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Anler recalling giving everyone here a "class" on how shit should play out on the world stage.

Excellent!  :lol: 

NaziPigDog is a :bullshit:er and a shitforbrains, that's basically all you need to know