Check your account email address ×

Does Mueller even know whats in his report??

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watch this.  The narrative will now shift that Mueller was “mentally unfit” to run the special investigation and the Dems will request a re-do.

:lmao: probably 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watch this.  The narrative will now shift that Mueller was “mentally unfit” to run the special investigation and the Dems will request a re-do.

I was thinking the same thing,  had to turn it off, he sounds very out of touch..

Volume two of the Mueller report should've never been written. 

I find it interesting that Mueller has no problem answering any democrats questions as they are all softballs. Not to mention none of it is relevant and I refer to the questions on Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself. It's irrelevant as Sessions did not reverse his recuseal.    

Honestly, these people are pathetic. How many times are the democrats going to talk about things that didn't happen? The president didn't fire the special counsil 

Trump as the executive could've fired him at anytime. 

Edited by jtssrx

WHO WROTE YOUR LETTER TO AG BARR ABOUT YOUR REPORT? MUELLER I WILL NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION. HOW DID THAT LETTER GET TO THE PRESS DID YOU GIVE IT TO THEM OR WAS IT LEAKED? I CANNOT ANSWER. YOU WENT TWO YEARS WITHOUT A LEAK HOW DID THIS GET LEAKED I CANNOT ANSWER 

• Haha 1

It's very clear what the democrats are going to do. They are going to impeach trump becuase he talked about firing Mueller or for allegedly asking Sessions to unrecuse. WOW if they do that they are fucked. They are fucked becuase Mueller was never fired and Sessions didn't reverse. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

It's very clear what the democrats are going to do. They are going to impeach trump becuase he talked about firing Mueller or for allegedly asking Sessions to unrecuse. WOW if they do that they are fucked. They are fucked becuase Mueller was never fired and Sessions didn't reverse. 

Why would Trump ask his lawyer to fire him when he could do it himself and loves to fire people and his lawyer cant  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Dems are already fucked. They need to shoot for impeachment.  Just go all the way.  Go out with a bang.  That way they can at least say they impeached that mean orange man before they become completely irrelevant.

Prepare for mandatory Bible study and Christian morning prayer in Public schools.  Thanks Dems!  Well played!

Libertarians?  Wussup over there?  Maybe put down the bongs and come up with something.

Jim Jordan just laid out the Misfud angle of this. The angle that we all know is that Misfud is a FBI or CIA asset that Brennan or Comeny used to try to entrap the Trump Campaign. 

Again none of this will matter if Brennan Comey Clapper McCabe Paige Strozk and the many many Obama Administration officials who perpetrated this farce aren't prosecuted  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jammin said:

that was awesome    :lol: 

it WAS!   you could see it it Muellers face, as much as he tried to straight face his way through that, it rattled the hell out of him      :lmao:

• Like 1