Check your account email address ×

Does Mueller even know whats in his report??

Listening to ABC news yesterday & today.   One would believe the President is packing up his things.   Mueller & Dems landed one  damaging  blow after another on a already shaken / disgraced Trump.  I like how they ran the questions Dems asked, but cut the Mueller answer.  Not one single Republican asked question was included.

BUT!!!!! don't expect Dems to go through with impeachment anytime soon.  :lol: What???!!!!   You have him on the ropes.  

Just now, Cold War said:

Listening to ABC news yesterday & today.   One would believe the President is packing up his things.   Mueller & Dems landed one  damaging  blow after another on a already shaken / disgraced Trump.  I like how they ran the questions Dems asked, but cut the Mueller answer.  Not one single Republican asked question was included.

BUT!!!!! don't expect Dems to go through with impeachment anytime soon.  :lol: What???!!!!   You have him on the ropes.  

Well, this is no surprise.  The heavy edit and narration twisters worked hard on this debacle yesterday.  I even caught myself flipping to Maddow between commercials just for the humor.  It was impressive.  I watched a whole different version than they did!  Were there two?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, this is no surprise.  The heavy edit and narration twisters worked hard on this debacle yesterday.  I even caught myself flipping to Maddow between commercials just for the humor.  It was impressive.  I watched a whole different version than they did!  Were there two?

Gotta love the manipulation.  It's for a certain type of person....we have a few in here that just blindly believe their beloved media, and never watch the actual footage or clips.

• Like 1