Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders doesn't pay employees $15 per hour

6 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wow. I start reading a thread, and everyone with a wired mouse, if they had the ability, would climb through the phone line and choke the other person to death. Settle down fuckers, this is only a game. For our enjoyment.

How about a cheers for tomorrow being "Taco Tuesday "!?

You guys are pathetic... :stop:

Kill yourself......this is serious business

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Such hostility, from a person who self admitted that he's "given up" . Go back to watching lifetime, you non patriotic, self loathing, name-calling, hack.

Bernie Sanders is "serious business"? Lol

It was a joke dude.....lighten up

Just now, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Although, I still disagree with your giving up. It's the people who don't bow down to the influence of the 4th amendment who are the true patriots. Never give up, it's your choice not to "click" yes to the face app etc.

It's not the apps.....its the 99% of the voting public that doesnt care

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It's not the apps.....its the 99% of the voting public that doesnt care

So? What are you going to do about it? I had an hour long conversation with my neighbor who is so left. I'm not extreme right either btw. She had no answers and propaganda hair color. What's your answer? I'm going to vote Trump again, I don't like it. What's the other option, Bernie, Biden? 

5 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

So? What are you going to do about it? I had an hour long conversation with my neighbor who is so left. I'm not extreme right either btw. She had no answers and propaganda hair color. What's your answer? I'm going to vote Trump again, I don't like it. What's the other option, Bernie, Biden? 

Participating in the farce that is American bourgeois democracy implies consent to it's results.

Don't vote.

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's not even that I "don't like Trump". I do. He's done more for us then many before. Tell me who has the slightest possibility to defeat him, a true believer and supporter of the Constitution, and I'll have a debate with you. I welcome the opportunity.

Why would you vote for someone who is literally dismantling the 4th right in front of your eyes?

You're the reason I have given up

Great idea, that is the exact reason we are in this predicament. Jackass...

No....were in this predicament because morons vote for the shit we are presented. 

1 minute ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Great idea, that is the exact reason we are in this predicament. Jackass...

No it isn't. 

Voting for one or the other corporate fascist party doesn't change shit. 

Edited by motonoggin

Just now, motonoggin said:

No it isn't. 

Voting doesn't change shit. 

But you have to vote....its your civic duty. You have to salute the flag...it represents freedom. You have to thank the troops for their service...look at all they sacrifice for you. If it weren't for cops who would keep our nation of laws just and intact......derp

You are the reason I'm voting for them. People have given up, and have left me with two options. 

There is always another option. You could have voted Gary Johnson. At least that dude isnt a piece of shit

• Like 1

You are the reason I'm voting for them. People have given up, and have left me with two options. 

There's only ever been two options. 

But really it's just one. You think it's two, but no matter who is elected, the bombs still drop, innocent people still die, and the empire marches on. Seig heil

Just now, motonoggin said:

There's only ever been two options. 

But really it's just one. You think it's two, but no matter who is elected, the bombs still drop, innocent people still die, and the empire marches on. Seig heil

Dont forget the rights get trampled

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....were in this predicament because morons vote for the shit we are presented. 

Exactly! You can't give up, the society as a whole, relay on you. You fucking idiot!

The Constitution protects our rights. But it's been skewed. I know that there is no right answer to correct the problem, as far as voting. It's sad we are succumbed to having to vote the lesser of two evils. Unfortunately that's the way it is. Not to reiterate myself, but; WHAT'S YOUR SOLUTION?

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And who prey tell, are these people. Because I'm pretty sure it's not you or I! (This has nothing to do with immigration, that's a separate issue). Why do we only have two choices? I'm right there with ya buddy, but I'm not going to not vote, and I'm not going to vote D. What's your plan?

21 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

It's not even that I "don't like Trump". I do. He's done more for us then many before. Tell me who has the slightest possibility to defeat him, a true believer and supporter of the Constitution, and I'll have a debate with you. I welcome the opportunity.

Not somebody that won't spend an extra half a trillion after they get elected!