Check your account email address ×

Humanity doesn't deserve this planet

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

My ability to hit a golf ball has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not this golf course was actively encouraging their guests to pollute the lake.

It wasn't and your ability to hit golf balls is a part of it.

Your also a huge hypocrite because of the SS pollution

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Your hypocrisy is more unhealthy

Quit saying so much stupid shit easily called and I'll stop commenting. I promise

I am in no way asking you to stop. I get mild amusement from making you look like an idiot.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:35 PM, motonoggin said:

https://www.freep.com/in-depth/news/local/michigan/2019/07/22/arcadia-bluffs-golf-course-balls-lake-michigan/1748896001/?fbclid=IwAR1so77dugftNpa1EkAVKwWgLd9cZMqtyatTPh6cgtlKPyca6gra9xJ3lQU

Plastics pollution? Course urged golfers to hit balls into Lake Michigan. 

Seriously. Fuck golf and golfers. Especially the private club kind. Fuck them especially hard with an elephant cock.

You agree with a lawyer. That makes you a huge Douche bag or better yet a douche canoe

Attorney: It's littering that violates state law

Golf balls are an unusual type of Great Lakes water pollution, but they are pollution nonetheless, said Nicholas Schroeck, an environmental law expert and associate professor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You agree with a lawyer. That makes you a huge Douche bag or better yet a douche canoe

Attorney: It's littering that violates state law

Golf balls are an unusual type of Great Lakes water pollution, but they are pollution nonetheless, said Nicholas Schroeck, an environmental law expert and associate professor at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law.

So for clarity. Do you consider golf balls in lakes pollution?   Forget what attorneys and enviromentalists say.  What is your position?

11 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

So for clarity. Do you consider golf balls in lakes pollution?   Forget what attorneys and enviromentalists say.  What is your position?

No I don’t