Check your account email address ×

No federal charges in Eric Garner case

Barr will not bring charges against the officer ( Pantaleo ) in the New York PD case, regarding Eric Garner.

Remember the big fat black guy arrested for selling ILLEGAL cigarettes, who would not comply, and got taken down with a choke-hold, and kept sayin', " I CAN'T BREATHE " ?

Then he croaked, and it was a cluster-fuck. 

NO FUKKEN CHARGES!!!! 

Remember I posted that I would have done the same thing with a fukken 300 pound slug like that!!!

ALL POLITICAL BULLSHIT, FROM BLACK AMERICA!!! 24/7, 365, they hurt and drain our society.

The fukken bastard was selling ILLEGAL CIGARETTES to make money, but he had SIX fukken kids!!!

SIX FUKKEN KIDS TO CONTINUE HURTING WHITE AMERICA!!!  

One less breeding boar in our society. 

Instead of winning the school spelling bee, and being a technician at one of the hospitals, the fukken pig sells illegal cigarettes, and breeds a fat, ugly sow!!! Fukken bastard drain to American society. 

What bothers me is that most of you guys on this site have no concept of population, breeding, demographics, and political, physical power.

Because there is so much food available in America, blacks have been able to breed without constraint. Even if they are poor, there is ALWAYS enough food for them. 

As their numbers grow, their hatred for white America festers.

It's going to get  worse every single day. 

Why don't you guys on this site know about this? 

25 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

What bothers me is that most of you guys on this site have no concept of population, breeding, demographics, and political, physical power.

Because there is so much food available in America, blacks have been able to breed without constraint. Even if they are poor, there is ALWAYS enough food for them. 

As their numbers grow, their hatred for white America festers.

It's going to get  worse every single day. 

Why don't you guys on this site know about this? 

You are one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the internet. I guarantee your mother was a fat inbred sow herself and your chromosome missing ass should have been thrown in a burlap sack and tossed in the river. 

Fucking moron

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one of the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever encountered on the internet. I guarantee your mother was a fat inbred sow herself and your chromosome missing ass should have been thrown in a burlap sack and tossed in the river. 

Fucking moron

Your mother wore Army boots, and fucked black soldiers for TWO BUCKS A FUCK. 

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Could be worse, he could have brought more 550's into this world.

HA!HA! I could buy and sell you, cock-smoker of black SMEGMA-COCKS!   

35 minutes ago, hayward said:

Ha ha, I love it.  The po po get off of charges and f7bhen loses his chit bigly.  :lol:

It's perfect entertainment! :lmao:

If I knew where he lived in Minnesota, I would go out and volunteer as an auxiliary officer, just to abuse and arrest him!!! I would wait for the fukker to get hammered while driving, then beat his ass into the pavement. Would have it all video-taped and I would have a back-up, to fuck him over totally!!! 

OMG!!! What great fun that would be!!!!!

14 hours ago, Mainecat said:

He said he couldn’t breathe 11 times 

10 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If you can’t breathe it is unlikely you will be able to speak even once....  never mind speaking 11 times.

You can't fix stupid.   BTW, he votes dem and I am sure the deceased does as well.

Edited by racer254

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

You can't fix stupid.   BTW, he votes dem and I am sure the deceased does as well.

Brain dead motherfucker. You never fail to out stupid yourself