Check your account email address ×

Cool

32 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Here comes z nottys ankle biter 

I'm tellin' ya', it's 800 FAGGON. What 16 year old kid follows an old fat guy around on a sled-site!!! LMAO!!!

:bc:

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm tellin' ya', it's 800 FAGGON. What 16 year old kid follows an old fat guy around on a sled-site!!! LMAO!!!

He was also hell on snow.  I can tell 100% by his posting and the pms he sent me on fs 1.  Clear as day he isn't a kid.  

Look at gaykev144dicksblown and his lover znutty just fuckin stuck together nuts to butts. What a couple fucking twinks

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 2

Just now, f7ben said:

Look at gaykev144dicksblown and his lover znutty just fuckin stuck together  it's to butts. What a couple fucking twinks

You still sniffing ASS ODOR!!11

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He was also hell on snow.  I can tell 100% by his posting and the pms he sent me on fs 1.  Clear as day he isn't a kid.  

Yes, I forgot about that faggot-dupe!!!  He's a computer savvy faggot, that I will admit!!   :bc:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at gaykev144dicksblown and his lover znutty just fuckin stuck together nuts to butts. What a couple fucking twinks

STFU, you goofy-fuck Polak, transient fuck. Kev posted a pic of his nice wife and himself. I've posted my broads. Now go suck " big Mike " Podolski's dick!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The cock gobbler the one/hell on snow sent me pms on fs 1 threatening to sue me I didn't remove comments making fun of him. Fuck that guy/gay

@Polaris 550 had my back!

Edited by Kev144

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wrong 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Wrong again 

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Im bang on the gay one.  Why is a mid 40s male pretending to be teen?  That's pretty sick 

Nope so go suck Polaris 550 dick 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, The One said:

Nope so go suck Polaris 550 dick 

Kev and me posted ourselves and our women. What have you posted? Oh nothing! Didn't think so.

Hey, we don't slap you around on sled-sites because you're gay...……………………………………………..

well, yeah we do!!!!!   :owned:  OWNAGE, TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!   

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kev and me posted ourselves and our women. What have you posted? Oh nothing! Didn't think so.

Hey, we don't slap you around on sled-sites because you're gay...……………………………………………..

well, yeah we do!!!!!   :owned:  OWNAGE, TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!!!!   

Listen to jerk the off brother 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, The One said:

Listen to jerk the off brother 

Until you got the balls like me and Kev do, to post pics of ourselves and our women, you're the: 

SITE FAGGOT!!!!! :owned:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Until you got the balls like me and Kev do, to post pics of ourselves and our women, you're the: 

SITE FAGGOT!!!!! :owned:

Yup the gay one and the awfully gay one are too big of cowards!!!111