Check your account email address ×

Kellyanne Conway Defies Congressional Subpoena

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You whiney lying little bitch. 

I didn’t have to delete it because I didn’t say I would.  You just made that up. 

I don’t give a fuck that Frenchy said “your turn”.  That does not mean I promised anything  

I love the fact that this pisses you off all day every day. :taunt:

Oh honey, I don't think there is any doubt who the liar is here.  I watched that shit unfold between you and Dave for weeks.  I know what was said.  

It doesn't piss me off at all.  You are a liar and a fraud...not to mention an idiot.  If you think people here think otherwise, well.......

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Oh honey, I don't think there is any doubt who the liar is here.  I watched that shit unfold between you and Dave for weeks.  I know what was said.  

It doesn't piss me off at all.  You are a liar and a fraud...not to mention an idiot.  If you think people here think otherwise, well.......

So a lying piece of shit like you has no doubt? What a shock. Too bad you haven’t been able to back up any of your lies. 

Keep lying like a good little Trumpster. 

38 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So a lying piece of shit like you has no doubt? What a shock. Too bad you haven’t been able to back up any of your lies. 

Oh honey? He’s a girl

55 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

There isn’t a person here that believes you or thinks anything much of you.  Like the real world!

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think the correct term is bitch. 

Wanna date or something?  Pussy.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

There isn’t a person here that believes you or thinks anything much of you.  Like the real world!

Wanna date or something?  Pussy.

Pathetic bitch hiding in basement talks of real world. :taunt:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Pathetic bitch hiding in basement talks of real world. :taunt:

Whatever makes you believe you are in any way comparable to me. You are not....in any way.  

Mid 50’s, ignorant, pointy bathtub paddling BarbieHands.  :lol2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Whatever makes you believe you are in any way comparable to me. You are not....in any way.  

Mid 50’s, ignorant, pointy bathtub paddling BarbieHands.  :lol2:

You aren’t even close you basement dwelling turd. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

As you jump in to defend your clown posse bitch. 

I need no defending.  Nobody likes you.  The reason is because you act like a little repugnant cunt.  Always have.  10 years I’ve been watching you lie and weasel your way around the forums with your little Tooly buddy.

Pathetic half beta men.  That’s it.  Oh...that hurts when you are of advance age like you are, yes?  Imagine...MC is the future you!

:lol:

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

I’m not defending anyone, I’m pointing out what’s pathetic hypocrite you are.👍

Sure. Did Zambo the clown call for help again? He does that more on more. Poor little fella. It must have been Zambo Dave was talking about when he said someone begged him to come back. 

That was an epic clown posse meltdown. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I need no defending.  Nobody likes you.  The reason is because you act like a little repugnant cunt.  Always have.  10 years I’ve been watching you lie and weasel your way around the forums with your little Tooly buddy.

Pathetic half beta men.  That’s it.  Oh...that hurts when you are of advance age like you are, yes?  Imagine...MC is the future you!

:lol:

Yet you can’t prove anything. You make false accusations all day then make lame excuses when you can’t prove them. 

Try not to be such a little bitch every day. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Yet you can’t prove anything. You make false accusations all day then make lame excuses when you can’t prove them. 

Try not to be such a little bitch every day. 

I can prove it all.  I just don’t need to, do I?

3CB9A18B-1D6B-4EFC-8166-63F9BC0661A0.gif

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

"Ten Years I have been watching you" 

Holy fuck somebody takes this internet stuff seriously!!!!! :lmao:

Look at Pouty!  The NEW white knighter for every pile of shit here!  :lol:

But, you can’t even handle yourself?  You sure you want to protect some of these half-wits?  Go hate somewhere else little man or I can assure....you’ll beg to trade me and get Dave back.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

"Ten Years I have been watching you" 

Holy fuck somebody takes this internet stuff seriously!!!!! :lmao:

On odd days he claims to pay zero attention to me. On even days he claims to remember every post I’ve made. Yet somehow can never prove any of his claims. 

Poor sad clown. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

But, you can’t even handle yourself?  You sure you want to protect some of these half-wits?  Go hate somewhere else little man or I can assure....you’ll beg to trade me and get Dave back.

Dave was a pathetic liar just like you. He also had no idea what a loser he is. He just didn’t post as often. Not sure there is any difference other than that. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

On odd days he claims to pay zero attention to me. On even days he claims to remember every post I’ve made. Yet somehow can never prove any of his claims. 

Poor sad clown. 

You don’t enjoy my attention?  :lol:

I scare the fuck out of you on the god damn internet.  :lmao:

NOW,  post the pic of your house like you said you would!!! Let’s see that bad ass mansion!!!!  :lol2:

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. Did Zambo the clown call for help again? He does that more on more. Poor little fella. It must have been Zambo Dave was talking about when he said someone begged him to come back. 

That was an epic clown posse meltdown. 

No one needs to call for help when it comes to pointing out what a pathetic hypocrite you are. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good god just stfu you blowhard...I can assure you that you're a fucking idiot. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks