Check your account email address ×

Dindu sucker punches white girl

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ford_428cj said:

Link to the thread about it? :snack:

First page of this thread...quit being stupid. The point of this is that you don't GAF when white people do shit...only Mooslims and Blacks. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First page of this thread...quit being stupid. The point of this is that you don't GAF when white people do shit...only Mooslims and Blacks. 

Not into your gotcha games - so skipped over your lame pathetic posts. 

I would feel the same btw if a white, Asian, Mexican etc person did that to a girl...& I would be more than happy to see someone put a bullet right in the forehead of anyone who did that. 

You defend Muslims at all costs - but say you don't want your daughter going to a Muslim country. Why is that? :snack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Not into your gotcha games - so skipped over your lame pathetic posts. 

I would feel the same btw if a white, Asian, Mexican etc person did that to a girl...& I would be more than happy to see someone put a bullet right in the forehead of anyone who did that. 

You defend Muslims at all costs - but say you don't want your daughter going to a Muslim country. Why is that? :snack:

Sure Fordy...you're a pathetic bigot...fucking own it pussy. 

No gotcha games here...your words and posts give you away.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sure Fordy...you're a pathetic bigot...fucking own it pussy. 

Yeah , we have criminals here so let’s import some third world religious zealots  and thousands of people with no way to support themselves. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

Just now, ford_428cj said:

All upset over a name called to the piece of shit that broke the girls jaw. You are pathetic...

Go with that Fordy you fucking moron...pathetic inbred dumbfuck.

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah , we have criminals here so let’s import some third world religious zealots  and thousands of people with no way to support themselves. :dunno:

Snacks wants them here - but doesn't want his family going there. Makes a lot of sense :guzzle:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go with that Fordy you fucking moron...pathetic inbred dumbfuck.

That's the truth. You are more worried about a name for that POS - then the poor girl with a broken face.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No the point is they commit crimes at a far higher rate per capita, speaking of dumb, gullible and a piss poor attitude.  Keep going through life as a kneejerk contrarian twat.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

No the point is they commit crimes at a far higher rate per capita, speaking of dumb, gullible and a piss poor attitude.  Keep going through life as a kneejerk contrarian twat.  

Wait....per (insert white knighted minority) capital tho?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Bet 5 bucks that snacks is laying on the couch blubbering right now ... :read:

Sorry Hillbilly but you would be wrong....again...as always....just fucking stupid. :congrats:

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Hillbilly but you would be wrong....again...as always....just fucking stupid. :congrats:

The problem I have with black violence, is that they attack whites WITHOUT PROVOCATION!!!!

THEY ATTACK INNOCENT WHITES!!!

THAT'S THE FUKKEN PROBLEM!!!!!  

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The problem I have with black violence, is that they attack whites WITHOUT PROVOCATION!!!!

THEY ATTACK INNOCENT WHITES!!!

THAT'S THE FUKKEN PROBLEM!!!!!  

Ahhh...so all murders,,assaults,ect....committed by white folks are justified?

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:32 AM, ford_428cj said:
VIOLENT ATTACK: A woman was sucker punched Sunday night in the Ankeny Alley near Voodoo. The 44-year-old has a broken right eye socket, “I’m just happy to be alive and to have my eyesight” she tells me #KOIN6News

/>
0:00

8:08 PM · Jun 28, 2019 from Portland, OR · Twitter for iPhone

ClIgolAz_bigger.jpg

Replying to
25-year-old Daniel Bertrand was arrested and charged with misdemeanor assault in this unprovoked attack. He’s now back out on the streets and a lot of people down here are very upset about that #KOIN6News

Do you follow COLIN FLAHERTY on YouTube? You gotta' watch his stuff. He posts these negro attacks everyday!!!

YouTube tries to shut him down, but he comes back. See, someone out there is trying to keep us whites in the dark over the black violence being committed on us!!  We are not allowed to educate and protect ourselves!

White America is under attack. 

Also, there's a site called STORMWATCH. Pro-white site. Check it out. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...so all murders,,assaults,ect....committed by white folks are justified?

Nope, never said that. 

I don't know if you're trollin' or what, but I'm just posting on what I think is a horror-show of black on white violence in America. 

It's not being addressed because it will bring major chaos. 

Just like when I took on a tough fukken punk in town, it resulted in a brutal fight, and all kinds of problems. 

That's the natural progression of confronting a powerful adversary. 

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So.  Fucking. Dumb.

Remember, if you dismiss violence by certain races and migrants and throw shade with irrelevant stretch correlations....it doesn’t exist. 

Yes!  It’s just that easy!!!!!   :lmao:

Again, “Dindu”  :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

So.  Fucking. Dumb.

Mamas Boy 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Remember, if you dismiss violence by certain races and migrants and throw shade with irrelevant stretch correlations....it doesn’t exist. 

Yes!  It’s just that easy!!!!!   :lmao:

Again, “Dindu”  :lol:

Say nothing feeb 

1 hour ago, Pete said:

:goodpost:

Dopo...nuff said

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

Jimmy the big fuckin dummy snacks - strikes again ....

Chicken Fucking bigot 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, you didn’t comprehend it.  That’s ok.  It wasn’t for you.

Hey @DriftBusta, did you understand my post ok?

Hes got this kneejerk habit of making excuses for segments of society that cause more than their share of problems.  Its pretty clear he either flunked or never took statistics, because he makes these kinds of deflections all the time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hes got this kneejerk habit of making excuses for segments of society that cause more than their share of problems.  Its pretty clear he either flunked or never took statistics, because he makes these kinds of deflections all the time.

He’s a contrarian.  One of a handful between these forums.  No real good reason to disagree constantly other than he dislikes some people and their opinions here and therefore, disagrees with ALL of their viewpoints regardless.

This is what ignorant people do.

• Thanks 1