Check your account email address ×

It wasn’t a migrant

Just now, Zambroski said:

Good correction.  It doesn’t matter though....it’s still a relevant topic.

Now, delete your cry thread.....don’t be MC.

:bc:

Kill yourself you brain dead dumbshit 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Relevant to who....you a big follower of Chinese rapists? 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like I said.....led around by the fucking nose. Shame on you JT

Shame on what?? I corrected the record. On a daily basis people like MC post bogus shit and never apologize or retract

Just now, f7ben said:

Like I said.....led around by the fucking nose. Shame on you JT

But, of it were a video of a migrant raping a citizen, you’d take issue with it?

Per migrant capita of course.  :lol:

CFA6B2BF-2E34-4A54-88A1-1BCBBFBB0EBA.gif

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Shame on what?? I corrected the record. On a daily basis people like MC post bogus shit and never apologize or retract

I appreciate you corrected the record. The fact of the matter is though that had you not been told what the video actually contained you would have gone ahead thinking and espousing some disgusting rhetoric based on an event that did not occur.

You are fed these videos and stories for a reason.....to evoke an emotional and conditioned response to a hot button issue that is being used as a partisan football. I say shame on you because you can be better.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I appreciate you corrected the record. The fact of the matter is though that had you not been told what the video actually contained you would have gone ahead thinking and espousing some disgusting rhetoric based on an event that did not occur.

You are fed these videos and stories for a reason.....to evoke an emotional and conditioned response to a hot button issue that is being used as a partisan football. I say shame on you because you can be better.

I’m cool with that. I agree thats why I deleted social media off my phone. Im slowly trying to work my way off. 

That being said the posts by spinner were disgusting no matter who committed that crime

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I’m cool with that. I agree thats why I deleted social media off my phone. Im slowly trying to work my way off. 

That being said the posts by spinner were disgusting no matter who committed that crime

You weren’t the only one gut hooked.  The responses you got were what you would have gotten if the vid was a legit migrant rape.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Spinner is 100% disgusted and outraged by that crime. Spinners reaction was completely for you :lol:

I dont think deleting all your media is the answer friend. I just think you have to make a conscious effort to realize that all the negativity that is pushed in front of you is for a reason. It's to erode your natural compassionate and fully human response to other peoples or groups plights. Empathy is dying with the soundbite and tweet and 15 second video.

I am disgusted by a rapist who happens to be an immigrant.....I also am disgusted by people who would try and use that man's status as an immigrant to shape my feelings on immigrants as a group? This making sense??

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Relevant to who....you a big follower of Chinese rapists? 

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, rapes by migrants.  Try to keep up...or just get out of the way.

Take your own advice feeb.

Get out of my own way?  It’s my fucking race and you have been sucking wind since the gun went off.

I was talking about the keeping up part.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Do you really wanna compare yourself to MC????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1