• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

21 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol:

26804619_1562777953843484_27314149149176

1. Are you worth more than Trump?

2. Is your wife better-lookng than his wife? 

If the answer to these two questions is NO, then get bent, and go pay your rent. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

1. Are you worth more than Trump?

2. Is your wife better-lookng than his wife? 

If the answer to these two questions is NO, then get bent, and go pay your rent. 

Why are you are so infatuated with net worth?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Why are you are so infatuated with net worth?

Well, what does it indicate? Something, right?

If you are worth a lot, does it mean you're stupid? 

If you're not worth much, does it mean you're smart?

What does it indicate, in YOUR opinion? 

If you had a lot of money, what would you consider yourself? 

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

Well, what does it indicate? Something, right?

If you are worth a lot, does it mean you're stupid? 

If you're not worth much, does it mean you're smart?

What does it indicate, in YOUR opinion? 

If you had a lot of money, what would you consider yourself? 

Your net worth is absolutely not a measure of how smart you are. This is true regardless if you earned it or inherited it. It is also not a measure of what kind of person you are, good or bad.

In my opinion a person's net worth is not a scale on my personal yard stick for judging a person good or bad. 

Now, you didn't answer my question, why are you so infatuated with it?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Your net worth is absolutely not a measure of how smart you are. This is true regardless if you earned it or inherited it. It is also not a measure of what kind of person you are, good or bad.

In my opinion a person's net worth is not a scale on my personal yard stick for judging a person good or bad. 

Now, you didn't answer my question, why are you so infatuated with it?

Well, many people on this site call me stupid. So, I'm trying to determine what characteristic, or quality they use to make that determination? 

I'm trying to find a solid, defendable basis for people to make that determination. 

Is it wealth?

Is it IQ?

Is it college degrees? 

Just what is the CRITERIA for calling someone stupid? 

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Well, many people on this site call me stupid. So, I'm trying to determine what characteristic, or quality they use to make that determination? 

I'm trying to find a solid, defendable basis for people to make that determination. 

Is it wealth?

Is it IQ?

Is it college degrees? 

You say alot of stupid shit, that's all there is to it really.

Let me know if I can help you figure out any other elementary shit. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Is it wealth?

Is it IQ?

Is it college degrees? 

Well IQ is one measure of intelligence, the others are not. Having common sense could also be a good measure of intelligence. Perhaps we call you stupid because you show a lack of common sense and intelligence, for example you think race is a factor in wether or not a person is good. That shows no common sense or intelligence.

However we do not call you stupid because you live in a cardboard box and work as a truck stop whore. For that we call you a demented old faggot!!!!

Now what does an individual's wealth mean to you?

Edited by Kivalo
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You say alot of stupid shit, that's all there is to it really.

Let me know if I can help you figure out any other elementary shit. 

OK, what specifically did I say that was stupid, in your opinion? 

14 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Well IQ is one measure of intelligence, the others are not. Having common sense could also be a good measure of intelligence. Perhaps we call you stupid because you show a lack of common sense and intelligence, for example you think race is a factor in wether or not a person is good. That shows no common sense or intelligence.

However we do not call you stupid because you live in a cardboard box and work as a truck stop whore. For that we call you a demented old faggot!!!!

I NEVER, EVER said race is an indicator of goodness. I said that the USA has a horrendous race problem. That is a statement of fact that is easily substantiated. 

OK, I can see you're just having a faggotty little time tonight, and not being serious. 

Wealth, to some degree has to indicate some level of competence, strength, judgement and intelligence. Inherited wealth does not indicate anything positive...........it has to be RETAINED to be positive. 

I have two female cousins that were left about 2-3 million dollars about 20 years ago..................................lost it all!!!  

26 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I think I might take a ride out to Owasko Lake this summer, and beat you like a rented mule. 

Tell Mama Kivalo if she sees somebody driving by real slow, while wearing a Cabela's Fleece Balaclava in Mossy Oak Break-Up, to be afraid, be very afraid. :hdchr::hdchr::hdchr: